Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hate to say it, But Runescape

Zarnick123

@DrNova:

> I didnt say there werent 12yo's on wow.  I said I never found them a comman occurance.  The usual people asking for gold and such aside, I generally had good experience when out and about.  Cities are more likely to meet idiots, but out in the wilds I usually had no problems (besides the 70's that like to kill anything they come across)

lol i got to admit this is a funny topic even though i enjoyed playing runescape and calling people noob's (i mean if they ask for gold and stuff i might give but like asking stupid questions like we get on here a lot as well) i think some deserve it, and i really dont think calling someone somthing should make you feel bad unless your like 12\. XD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@apf42589:

> lol i got to admit this is a funny topic even though i enjoyed playing runescape and calling people noob's (i mean if they ask for gold and stuff i might give but like asking stupid questions like we get on here a lot as well) i think some deserve it, and i really dont think calling someone somthing should make you feel bad unless your like 12\. XD

Lol, you are the reason why anybody with half a brain thinks the rs community sucks. They ask stupid questions so they deserve to be called noobs? Were you just born knowing everything?

@AdrianC:

> Lol, you are the reason why anybody with half a brain thinks the rs community sucks. They ask stupid questions so they deserve to be called noobs? Were you just born knowing everything?

lol never said i did… if i could help i can i've gone out my way a bunch of times to help people with quests and stuff so before you come to conclusions think. all i said is some people ask stupid questions like "how do you mine" when it's on tutorial island. other things that i can understand i have no problem helping, shoot i get bored now anyways so i like to help people...=D

@The:

> well if either of u guys play, my clan does monthly contest for prizes ranging from 300k to 1mil and we are really friendly community

Uhhm, OR that post is like a year old… OR you haven't traded after it...
5k is max each 15min. If you got all the quest points as a member you can't trade more then 60k. 10k as non-member with all the quests...

I have a 6 year old account at level 102\. His name is Ambard of course. I hardly play anymore since I created my own game but I was on a few days ago and am truly amazed at the new graphics. I really learned a lot about game balance and mechanics when I became a mod. I also was an admin for a site called Rune-market that was very popular but now gone. I like to pop in every now and again just to see the new crap people are wearing. I think its a great game and it is only easy to lose your account if you are to stupid to make good passwords and use the bank pin. I have been the target of many account stealing attempts and they never get to my account.

Paypal could take a maximum of 3-4 days, you're not the only one with an account there.

Anyway, even if they would give me 2 dollar when I subscribe, I still wouldn't do it.
You become a member to play more, but the game sucks because of themselves:
1\. No decent wilderniss
2\. Low trading
3\. No party for exp
4\. You get bored to it after an hour.

> yea dont be retarded you cant beat all the quests in one day…

it might be possible for someone that went and checked guides for the quests and played for a long time that day…
anyways, i got bored of runescape at lv 65 >_> once i beated all the quests, there wasn't much fun to it anymore...ah well, why whine about a game when u can make one  :O  :P

@AdrianC:

> It wouldn't be possible because of dragon slayer…
>
> Also, whats the point of doing quests using guides? Of course its going to be boring.

In 24 hours, anybody can get to lvl 50…24 hours as in...staying up friday night and going to bed sunday morning and all you did saturday was play runescape