Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Player Client Offline

Godsendmaster

So Ive decided to try sending my finished game after port forwarded my game, but when I tested went player client to turn off my autosign in, I noticed it said offline. So I went to my other client, but it was online and worked. I tried recopying it and changing the ipconfig to my ip address, but it says offline still. Is there any solution to this problem?

I guess Ill just make more paperdoll items while I wait for the answer =\ lol…

Questions are not annoying as long as you don't start CAP EVERYTHING or blame us.

Just like Marsh said you might have to port forward.(or correct it).

You see the IP Router change to the available IP if it is used for example : 192.168.100 If open my FSO server on 192.168.1.100, my EE server will change to 192.168.101, So if u restart your server check the router IP, If it changed go change your Router IP in your Router setting(http://192.168.1.1 for me)

Rithy

hmmm… I redid the whole tutorial, wrote my public ip address and remote port into blackout gaming, and it still said im offline  :sad: I also tried my games ip and port, but still offline.. I think I am doing something wrong. I used this tutorial: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,1598.0.html
Maybe I'll get my brother who knows way more about computers then me to try it... Im pretty good, but I just guess Im doing something wrong.

Ugh so confuddling…  (I made that word up myself) :confused: Ill get my brother in here, since he knows alot more about computers then me. (except the time he messed it all up while connecting his xbox360 to the internet...) But Ill tell you guys if I ever get it fixed.  :cool: (IF I EVER DO RARGH!) Anyway, Ill just work on my game while I wait.