Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RP-Club Eclipse 2

Hippoman789

The dark beat up shack of a bar, that needed many repairs, was the hot spot of the town. Eclipse was a small town. Only about a population of a couple hundred. It was in the middle of nowhere, as most people living there say. The only time you get a tourist is when they get lost. Not much to see aorund town. Just a couple houses and a few businesses. A great forest surrounds the whole town except the highway going through it. The only place you'll ever find any activity is at the bar. The inside is well lit with about 12 tables. A long bar and a stage for karaoke night. The bar owner is Jack (me cause we need a real bar person…) a very tall sturdy man about 6' 7''. Doesnt talk much. Just gives the drinks and chats with a few people who show up almost everyday. Everyone is happy and joyful in the bar. Always active and roudy. Once they leave they hardly do much other than talk of day to day stuff. Hows your store, nice weather aye?,  and so on. But every night around 6:00PM Everyone in the town packs in and has a blast.

Hows that?

Its 5:31PM and I am getting ready for karaoke night. Once its all plugged in I gets the drinks up and switch the sign to open. Its now 5:46 and the first person comes in.

Ok is that good? Now you guys go.

*nukes bar*

Scene changes to nuclear post-apocalyptic wasteland.

The building is no longer standing, fallen broken timber and cement litters the ground. The dysfunctional jukebox erupts from the midst of the ruin, and beside it is a rotten wooden stool. Around the ruined pub is fallen powerlines, and the wreck of an old unidentified motor vehicle car. The street which runs by the pub ruin is cracked and littered with rubbish and soot. Echos of mutant growls can be heard off into the distant.