Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screen moved right and down

Kirby Lord

Help! Whenever I log on to any game I have downloaded, every box inside a frame, is moved to the right and down! Also, when I am clicking buttons, I have to click down and to the right of the button! Is there a fix for this? Please it is affecting every game I download! Thanks, Kirby Lord.

[http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/nrmario/Ashopmessedup.png](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/nrmario/Ashopmessedup.png)

Non to just the store, everywhere. My stats are invisible, and my equipment box is off. Also these are NOT my games so I don't know what version they are using. I'm just a member in them, and I'm having trouble, this happens on every game I download, and it isn't the game, because other people can see it normally. I think it might be a file I have.

Have you tried changing your resolution? did you change your GUI at all? Do you have any sort of text resizing enabled?

If you set everything on your computer to be say 150% larger it could do that. Is the font size normal or large?

are you using 32 bit colors

@Marsh:

> Have you tried changing your resolution? did you change your GUI at all? Do you have any sort of text resizing enabled?
>
> If you set everything on your computer to be say 150% larger it could do that. Is the font size normal or large?
>
> are you using 32 bit colors

If we have a text resizing, I certainly don't know about it. My computer is actually opposite of being biggest, it's as small as it can be.