Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I convert Inv/Stats/Spells/ Online/Options/ Guild/Equip to forms?

Akselj

Hey,
I'm very new to VB6 and I was just wondering, how do I convert Inv/Stats/Spells/Online/Options/Guild/Equip to forms? I just need someone to show how I would do it, I know how to install codes I'm not a total noob. All I need is a sample code and some instructions.

Thanks,
AkselJ

lol thats so easy…
copy all the desired items into a new form (+ the code!) search trough the entire code where the item is in (f.e. when doing inventory, search for picInv trough the whole client) this is needed that its called all right.

mostly you should only change frmMirage.picInv to f.e. frmAksel.picInv

so uhm.. thats it :/ you could have figured that out by yourself couldn't you?

@Tyr:

> lol thats so easy…
> copy all the desired items into a new form (+ the code!) search trough the entire code where the item is in (f.e. when doing inventory, search for picInv trough the whole client) this is needed that its called all right.
>
> mostly you should only change frmMirage.picInv to f.e. frmAksel.picInv
>
> so uhm.. thats it :/ you could have figured that out by yourself couldn't you?

CUT and paste, not copy lol - youll create multiple errors of you duplicate the controls.

Create a new form and CUT and paste the lot onto the new form, run teh game and whe the errors come up, and anywhere in the error line just change word the frmMirage to the new form you made. easy.

@Devogen:

> CUT and paste, not copy lol - youll create multiple errors of you duplicate the controls.
>
> Create a new form and CUT and paste the lot onto the new form, run teh game and whe the errors come up, and anywhere in the error line just change word the frmMirage to the new form you made. easy.

your right i just typed to quick :) he knew what i meant tho. thx for the add-on :D