Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anroth Recruitment. PAYING!

munro

**What is it?**
Anroth is a Post-Apocolyptic game. It is based after a nuclear war destorys the world and humanity must restore what it once had. It's a very open ended game so theres really nothing telling you what to do or how to do it. Theres anything to do from but a home in a city built from remains, or come together with other player to build a city. Don't like fighting to get through life? OK! set up a shop and help the towns before more civilized. Society not fun? doesnt sound appealing? well you can join the scavengers and fight for whats left in the world nowadays.

Anroth had been looking for a tile artist for..well since it was started.

I'm looking for a tile artist to do ruined tiles. Like post-apocolyptic, after the world has been destryed by nuclear war.

If you still dont know what I'm talking about. Well just think of Utah, Utah desert style tiles mixed with this…

Also the tile must match the style of the sprites (Viewable on the WIP)

![](http://blog.gameshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/fallout-3-2.jpg) Yea Fallout 3 style. **This is a fallout 3 screen shot and the style I want my tiles in. I didnt make this.**

Anyways rewards for doing so. You can choose.
-A domain name that I will buy.
-Some scripts or codes.
-Cash..just cash
-maybe other things on request.

Need info on the game? Visit the WIP.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=34616.0

PM me or get me on MSN at [email protected]

Sorry to contradict you, but you're wrong. :(
@Kreator:

> Myself and Japez are looking to raise a little bit of cash so we can get a company website off the ground. Hopefully we can raise a good $200USD or more in the next few months so we can get a few things in order. Here are some sprites we are selling licenses for. **We may also take personal requests, or even do GUI's, Tilesets, paperdoll, and even revamps to your current work. Just ask, and we'll answer.**

@Mokona:

> Sorry to contradict you, but you're wrong. :(

He's technically wrong but still right.

Kreators/Japez's work is amazing, but its so good someone playing would say "Hey this looks like (Kreators/Japez's) work" and thats not what I want.

@Munro:

> Kreators/Japez's work is amazing, but its so good someone playing would say "Hey this looks like (Kreators/Japez's) work" and thats not what I want.

That is the most stupid excuse I've ever heard. You think our work is going to be totally recognizable? Meaning what exactly, our tileset will look the same as WoH?? -_-'

Im in a shit mood at the moment btw, because msn is giving me that POS "Cant send your message' Bullshit.

@Kreator:

> That is the most stupid excuse I've ever heard. You think our work is going to be totally recognizable? Meaning what exactly, our tileset will look the same as WoH?? -_-'
>
> Im in a shit mood at the moment btw, because msn is giving me that POS "Cant send your message' Bullshit.

How much wil matching Tiles/Sprites run me?