Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would anyone mind compiling this?

Akselj

Hey,
I have been doing VB6 alot latley. I was wondering if someone could compile this? I can usally compile, but with some codes my VB6 gets an MSDN error. Would anyone mind compiling this? I will update and bump if I need more help. [Uncompiled Rar](http://akselscape.com/downloads/uncompiledsource.rar)

Thanks,
AkselJ

by the looks of this you made transparent forms for all of your menus. But the separate forms that you made you saved them somewhere else or something, because they are not in the folder. I might fix this up a bit later. I am busy at the moment.

@AkselJ:

> Hey,
> I have been doing VB6 alot latley. I was wondering if someone could compile this? I can usally compile, but with some codes my VB6 gets an MSDN error. Would anyone mind compiling this? I will update and bump if I need more help. [Uncompiled Rar](http://akselscape.com/downloads/uncompiledsource.rar)
>
> SOME CODES? dude server gets like 40 errors…
>
> and not even errorrs that nobody can fix or something,
> SpeedReq is normal, you changed it to SpeedReqrs
> so every single part where SpeedReq was used is getting errrors :S
> i compiled the server, but the client can't even be opened normally,
> (client has errors even with all the forms and bas files)
>
> Thanks,
> AkselJ

@AkselJ:

> I have fixed it.

The problem you have is for a tonne of files. When you saved your new forms, they are all over the place..

The source is looking for files in

c:\programfiles\vb98

also

Although you have the files there in the source folder it doesnt know where to look for them, as its looking at the last location you saved those forms in.

You also have a tonne of ambiguous calls, dod you copy and paste some part of the spell code?