Find results that contain...
Find results in...

.: Eclipse Ad Central :.

Greendude120

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then wtf are u complaning about lol. is it nanoware site? cause that one seems to be offline.

Anyhow. I just went on ur site again sylexus, lol its a 468x60 banner to go at top or bottom of a webpage, you cant modify the code like you did. I see 3 values changed, don't expect things to work when u change stuff. Anytime ur wondering if its u or the code check out the test page: eclipseadcentral.webs.com/test.html  . i check again just now and it works fine, same as for cryofthesparrow.tk, works fine on there.

i recommend sylexus that u put it at the top without modifying the code. the place where u set the banner is made for 125x125 lol.
and as soon as u change the dimensions it screws up everything.
I cant seem to get another script that can make a web page within a web page, only iframe so all i can do is put a msg saying google chrome may experience problems with the banner. Firefox and IE work great. others i dunno.

Well when u sign up if u need help dont hesitate to contact me. I may be adding more sites to EAC today, I add those from the registered list in order i got the emails. If you are on my registered list but you do not have EAC on your site, I will not add your game to EAC.

also UPDATE: you can now copy and paste the code from the site, i can fully display the code and you dont have to modify it, infact if you change anything in this script it will not work so copy and paste as is anywhere at the top or bottom of your pages. :D
[Html code](http://eclipseadcentral.webs.com/eacbanner.html)