Find results in...

Eclipse's general thread of nonstop crap, spam, doom, randomness and stuff

Sylexus44

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my biggest memory of Eclipse..

Kreator, a great friend, and I hope to continue to be a great friend.  He helped me improve my graphic skill amazingly.  He'll always be a friend to me.  He stopped my "emo/nazi" days as well.

Japez, another great friend, he as well, helped improve my graphic skill, he'll always be a friend to me.

Godlord, wow, he's done a lot, he was there for me when I was bored and needed someone to talk to on MSN about pointless rants that he seemed to find particularly odd.  He as well gave me the encouragement to further my C++ knowledge.  I'll keep updated with how he's doing.

Ninja-Tech, hah! A friend to me and Angela[my gf still], I'll see you in college, Drew/Lucy. :P He also made me stop and think about what I was about to do when I was ready to commit suicide, pretty much saved my life.

Bone, the spam king, he's given me good laughs

My best memories, anyone who knows they should be in there, you've got a special place there, just not up there.

My "adventure" with eclipse shall thrive, and I'll never leave. :P

@DezireSoftware:

> Well, my biggest memory of Eclipse..
>
> Kreator, a great friend, and I hope to continue to be a great friend.  He helped me improve my graphic skill amazingly.  He'll always be a friend to me.  He stopped my "emo/nazi" days as well.
>
> Japez, another great friend, he as well, helped improve my graphic skill, he'll always be a friend to me.
>
> Godlord, wow, he's done a lot, he was there for me when I was bored and needed someone to talk to on MSN about pointless rants that he seemed to find particularly odd.  He as well gave me the encouragement to further my C++ knowledge.  I'll keep updated with how he's doing.
>
> Ninja-Tech, hah! A friend to me and Angela[my gf still], I'll see you in college, Drew/Lucy. :P He also made me stop and think about what I was about to do when I was ready to commit suicide, pretty much saved my life.
>
> My best memories, anyone who knows they should be in there, you've got a special place there, just not up there.
>
> My "adventure" with eclipse shall thrive, and I'll never leave. :P

T_T *cry* such a sad speech