Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everyone who helped me =D read this

minipimp

Im sorry if i bothered you in the past few days, im just now being active on the forums , I have alot of ideas in my head about my game and how im going to try to progress it the project, but im sorry if i was in any way a bother, like i said im asking alot of questions only because i have no leads to figure them out myself.And i thank you all ~  =D

I have reason to believe that there is no need to apologize. Thats what these forums are here for. Just continue making sure any threads you start are posted in the correct forum, and continue to be as detailed as possible about the things you need help with. As long as you do that, there surely won't be any issues, other than a few that is..

Also, feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any questions. Always happy to help! :)  (This goes for anyone.. If I can't help, I will try to find someone who will.)

As DrNova stated, asking = learning = better product, which could potentially benefit the eclipse community and/or eclipse engine in the future. If that is the case, I'm all for it!

Edit: In the first paragraph, at the end, I said "other than a few that is" was meant as, other than a few people being rude sometimes. :P