Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Ancient Crystal( New Actual Gui

minipimp

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=38978.msg378100#msg378100 date=1235017493]
> the otehr one was better… overall, the grpahics arent good and they dont quite tile... at all... you can certainly see gaps in them and it jsut doesnt look real planned out or put together...

Rate the GUI, not the mapping…

Anyway, Yeah I'd give it about a 6/10, It looks a little crammed, as well as the tabs not being colored looks too out of place. The color scheme on the graphical side of it is a bit bland, Blues / Browns isn't too catchy.

@Soljah:

> Rate the GUI, not the mapping…
>
> Anyway, Yeah I'd give it about a 6/10, It looks a little crammed, as well as the tabs not being colored looks too out of place. The color scheme on the graphical side of it is a bit bland, Blues / Browns isn't too catchy.

I was rating the GUI… i had no mention of mapping or tilesets... as youc an see, I was talking about tiling and gaps of the Images used on the GUI...

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=38978.msg378505#msg378505 date=1235082422]
> I was rating the GUI… i had no mention of mapping or tilesets... as youc an see, I was talking about tiling and gaps of the Images used on the GUI...

Well, considering the GUI has nothing to do with tiling, I assumed you were talking maps.