Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Exit Man: The Game!

Skell

Exit-Man claims to the dead kid’s body and tries to use it as an airbag, even though he is in a parachute and is slowly flying to the ground, but suddenly a new seagull comes by, Exit-Man luckily manages to avoid getting his throat cut by its beak, but the parachute weren’t so lucky. Now Exit-Man really needed an airbag since he began to fall to the ground faster and faster, Exit-Man saw something flying to his left side. After looking closer he found out that it were his airbag, ehm… the kid’s body that were flying just next to him. Exit-Man realizes that he accidently released the kid while avoiding getting his own throat cut. Exit-Mans only hope is now to reach the dead body and use it as an airbag, while Exit-Man slowly swims in the air towards his beloved airbag he also gets closer and closer to the ground. Suddenly Exit-Man gets hit by some clouds and is unable to see for a few seconds making him lose sight of the kid’s body. Exit-Man begins to pray to who-ever-did-this-to-him, but just when he tries to kneel in the air he suddenly gets taste of blood in his mouth and bloody hair. He looks above him and sees the never before seen beautiful view of a little dead kid’s body hovers above him. Now the only question is, can he make it? Of course he can else there wouldn’t be anything to write about anymore so Exit-Man reaches out for the body and finally gets a hand on it and puts it down under him as his only hope, an fleshy airbag.

![](http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6672/chapter01scene06.jpg)

SUCCESS!
Exit-Man looks at the meaty bundle as his last goodbye to the kid. Out of a sudden a shot is heard and Exit-Man looks behind him seeing a crazy farmer yelling something like “Get the hell out of my field!” while shooting with his bigass rifle.

VOTE!
Exit A: Run towards the crazy farmer and try to disarm him.
Exit B: Try to hide under the meaty bundle of the kid (Never gonna say goodbye)
Exit C: Run away from the crazy farmer in zig-zag like a real man! Ehm… I mean coward.

Also, here is a picture of us, the creators of Exit-Man!

![](http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9009/creatorsofexitmanjpg.jpg)

My friend to the left, me to the right, he photoshopped himself and I photoshopped myself into EXIT-MEN! :D