Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hardest flash game ever.

I can get ALL THE WAY to the big ass robotic boss then he pwns me. Post a vid or screen shots of your progression, a game this hard deserves proof.

How to play:
To begin playing,
click the middle button
click the bottom button
Choose your difficulty
Top = Hard
Middle = Hardest
Bottom = Hell
(notice there is no easy LOL).

W = Look/Shoot up
A = Walk left
D = Walk right
S = Duck
J = Shoot
K = Jump
L = Grenade

Tips:
-Rescue those old guys, they will give you power ups.
-Try to figure out a way to save your rocket launcher for the main boss.
-If your next to an enemy, press J to melee with a frying pan lol.

Link: http://www.addictinggames.com/specialmission.html

Enjoy!

It isn't Metal Slug, but a clone.

The soldiers are easily handled and the only thing that bugs me a little is the grenades (I got one in the head by one standing on a platform above me trowing it up and making it go through the platform and hitting me) The best thing to do at most of the situations is just fastly get to them and melee while dodging there bullets. One of the most irritating things are the grenades because if you jump they will just slowly trow a grenade and hit you right before you can melee them, and if you melee them the grenade still hits you. You can also choose to crouch and await the bullets (not grenades) that way until the right time to strike. The soldiers that are on platforms are easily dealt with by just going under them and jump-melee them.

The rolling exploding items some soldiers trow from a higher place is somtimes impossible to avoid so the only option is to run and kill them before they begin rolling the items.

The Heli where too easy with no challenge at all.

The Tanks are easy, just jump behind them and they can't do shit. Or simply crouch before them and shoot.

The Flying Fish… I still do not get the point...

The Monster Things can easily be defeated by shooting them before they are fully in the screen since there attacks can't reach you.

I can't say much about the Metal Dog else than it should be alot easier with a life or two at your hand, also just spraying the grenades is a good idea and since you do not have to use the grenades at all you will have alot at your hand.

It took some time for me to be used to having a seperate jump-button from all the other movement keys again, it reminds me of when I were playing Jazz Jackrabbit :P