Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse, the novel?

azkanan

@unnown:

> hmm i dunno can't we make the story in flash?

I has no skills in flash =[.

Well, I'v played with it, but never really sat down and studied it longer than a day. I can do the script if anybody wants to flash it up :P

EDIT:
I think that'll do fer now (Keep your character-want-to-be's coming in though!).
Now, reckon I can get away with making a new, clean(er?) thread?

############

**ALRIGHT SO.**

I'v decided to continue on from a novel I was writing before, I'm going to rename and whatnot, then after what I have so far, people whom choose a character can choose what should happen at important decisions!
After the characters are chosen, I best move on over to Forum Games.
So! Choose one of the characters from below whom you wish to be - people who have already said what they want to be can choose one of the below in a change of heart, or stick to what they have!
This will be fun. :D
So, the character slots are:

> **Meshadilius Family**
> **Garud (Father)**
> Garud is an ex-commander of the Rosan Empire, and is now a loving, but strict, father. He is your classic big brute with a huge axe/sword - but he is intelligent!
>
> **Ishitaka (Mother)**
> Ishitaka is the caring mother of the children. She may appear pacifistic - but she is a deadly, trained warrior.
>
> **Meikel (Main Character)**
> Meikel is the main character. The story introduces him as a young man (12, i think?) and follows him onward from then.
>
> **Sanche (Younger brother)**
> Sanche is your classic 5 year old annoying little brother. But, he does grow up to be an useful warrior.
>
> **Hawk (Meikel's Martial Arts Teacher) - Played by HawkStorm**
> Jarad is the strange Martial Arts Master that Garud hired to train his children. Jarad will be looking after the two younger boys for quite a while.
>
> **Military**
>
> **Sir Hipoen III (Rosan Empire General) - played by Hippoman**
> If you play as Troon, you will be making TACTICAL. Decisions. On the future of the Rosan Empire.
>
> **Commander Sean (Rosan Empire Commander) - played by Sean**
> Commander Swiftron will be teaching the Meshadilius family's children in warfare (If they choose to follow warfare, rather than magic).
>
> **ArchSorcerer Seba - played by Seba**
> The unnamed ArchSorcerer will be in charge of the Rosan Empire's magical affairs.
>
> **Sorcerer Maxac - played by Maxac**
> This sorcerer will teach the Meshadilius children if they choose to go along with magic (Much like Commander Swiftron, but in magic instead!)

EDIT:
Feel free to change the names of the character you play as if you so desire. :)

@AdrianC:

> You can lock this yourself you know…

Really? Where's that? I can only see how to lock the poll :/ …

EDIT: Found it!

We are now ready to play, over at [HERE. YES. RIGHT HERE. CLICK ME!1!1! :D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=39335.0)