Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ryu vs. Gogeta

Sakis

Okay I'm watching Street Fighter: Alpha and just got finish playing the new street fighter game when I just thought about who would be the one to actually win in a fight against one another because it just dawn on to me that ryu is the ultimate fighter like the way Gogeta is the ultimate fighter also in his own words and aspects also. So who do u think would be the one to win in this fight to be the ultimate one.

To me I would have to say Ryu based on the fact that he has both a light and a dark side that is just based on immense powers.

okay even if that is true that he has an evil side because he is fused the fact is that when it comes down to it that ryu can't really be kilt while he is in the dark form of things and also that the fusion only lasts for awhile and then he can be defeated easily because of that….also what if evil ken came along for the match too then it would be over with quick fast in a hurry

@Sakis:

> okay even if that is true that he has an evil side because he is fused the fact is that when it comes down to it that ryu can't really be kilt while he is in the dark form of things and also that the fusion only lasts for awhile and then he can be defeated easily because of that….also what if evil ken came along for the match too then it would be over with quick fast in a hurry

Fusion lasts forever if they have the ear rings.

• 3 weeks later...
@Munro:

> Fusion lasts forever if they have the ear rings.

i'm talkin about when they aren't using the earrings because thats gogeta without the earrings which is the strongest of the fusion and vegito is the second strongest but still can't match the power of ryu

wow. i hope this isn't a serious question.

Sure ryu is the strongest in that game…. but there's nothing about him being able to move so fast it's like disappearing and reappearing. Gogeta can also blow up a planet with a blast... let me rephrase.... goku in like... SS1 form can blow up a planet... Vegeta in normal form can blow up a planet... Gogeta = Vegeta(SS4) + Goku(SS4)

I think they'd hardly need 30 minutes to incinerate Ryu. Less than a minute I'd assume. Unless he wanted to have fun first and beat the ever loving crap out of Ryu, then incinerating him.

@Ghost:

> wow. i hope this isn't a serious question.
>
> Sure ryu is the strongest in that game…. but there's nothing about him being able to move so fast it's like disappearing and reappearing. Gogeta can also blow up a planet with a blast... let me rephrase.... goku in like... SS1 form can blow up a planet... Vegeta in normal form can blow up a planet... Gogeta = Vegeta(SS4) + Goku(SS4)
>
> I think they'd hardly need 30 minutes to incinerate Ryu. Less than a minute I'd assume. Unless he wanted to have fun first and beat the ever loving crap out of Ryu, then incinerating him.

+ Humans wasn't able to see what happened already when Songoku fought for the first time in the tournaments.

Haha, that's a good point too. I kinda touched on that with the fact that he moves so fast he practically disappears.

But I guess that's different from saying that Ryu wouldn't even be able to see himself get the crap kicked out of him.

yeah i got u but remember that the one thing is that ryu went against bison who could do the same thing by teleporting and stuff like that but when he needs power he can just go evil ryu and then he basically can't really die unless they incinarate him but the thing is that if he was to go evil ryu he would use that raging demon thing

He wouldn't be able to hit Gogeta. Bison can do that teleport or w/e you're talking about but Gogeta can MOVE so fast that he basically disappears. See, there was a fight once in DBZ where Goku moved so fast, that they could swing a punch and he'd dodge it but still be in the same exact spot. It looked like their fist when through him.

Gogeta would have this in the bag.

okay u got a point on that one there because i remember that fight also…its just that if it was just a straight up fight with no powers but just a straight up brawl who do u think would win in the fight at the time