Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you guys play this?

ryono

hey I was going to make my game a giant deathmatch. basically it would work like this:  the point of the game is to kill other players. however, when u do kill other players, your name appears on the bottom of the screen and it says "Wanted: Name" and then it shows what map that you are on, So then people come and try to kill you and it starts a huge thing. there will also be big bosses.  The battle system will work like this:  You pick a class to play as, there will probably be around 10 classes. and each class has 3 skills, but the skills lvl up. they get exp points every time you use them. You make combos by tapping the page up key. your fist skill is used by pressing delete, second one is end, third is page down.

so what do you think. would you play something like this?

@ryono:

> hey I was going to make my game a giant deathmatch. basically it would work like this:  the point of the game is to kill other players. however, when u do kill other players, your name appears on the bottom of the screen and it says "Wanted: Name" and then it shows what map that you are on, So then people come and try to kill you and it starts a huge thing. there will also be big bosses.  The battle system will work like this:   You pick a class to play as, there will probably be around 10 classes. and each class has 3 skills, but the skills lvl up. they get exp points every time you use them. You make combos by tapping the page up key. your fist skill is used by pressing delete, second one is end, third is page down.
>
> so what do you think. would you play something like this?

The first version of netherworld was a fully 100% pvp based game which was alot more indepth then this example. It did not work. These games only work once you have 5-6 people online. These games are almost impossible to kick off. Another example is 7 nations which was done very well but didn't have the player base that was needed

but its not just another kill players to get exp game. technically u get exp for how long you last without being killed. and the battle system is the main highlight. that being said, does that change your mind at all? btw I AM doing this. I'll keep you guys up to date; those who want to play it.