Find results that contain...
Find results in...

White Jokes/Racial Slurs?

Chakkra

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their Was This Racist Thing On Scrubs When JD Dreams His Job Is Eating Chocolate and Living In a Mansion Were EVERYTHING is chocolate. Turk is typing his reviews (Turks Black) And While JD Eats All This Chocolate He Rips Off Turks Hand And He Eats It Too, Followed By Turk Saying: "How Am I Meant To Type Now???" JD: "I Dunno"

I Guess That's Not A Joke and Its More Funny To Watch Than To Have It Told To You…

Uh i am half white quarter black and a quarter Californian and i found most of these jokes to be less then funny except the last one but that one could be seen as offensive but when it comes down too it all racist jokes make fun of one race (weather they like it or not)…the Human one...

@Ambard:

> I'm just pissed off they ripped out the rose garden and replaced it with a watermelon patch!  :angry:

Lol…. That's hilarious..

I know a lot of black jokes.. but can't post them.. don't want to get sued or shot O.o

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=39779.msg388831#msg388831 date=1236229254]
> Lol…. That's hilarious..
>
> I know a lot of black jokes.. but can't post them.. don't want to get sued or shot O.o

Don't worry. Black people can't afford lawyers

Kidding.

0.o Okay, what I want to know is simple: why would you want to look up white jokes? I've never even thought about it before. However, most of them I wouldn't actually classify as white jokes because, as it has been said many times already, those jokes are generally racist against all races EXCEPT Caucasians…

@makairu:

> 0.o Okay, what I want to know is simple: why would you want to look up white jokes? I've never even thought about it before. However, most of them I wouldn't actually classify as white jokes because, as it has been said many times already, those jokes are generally racist against all races EXCEPT Caucasians…

You people can't come up with any better excuse then "they are racist against others".. well if your so smart.. make up your own white jokes! =O

On another note: I found another white joke.

Q: What do you call 500 white guys falling out of a plane?
A: Snow.

That is the best one i could find.. and i still find it stupid.

This comes from a book I read once and I believe it deals with this stuff.

> You know, when I first came here I thought of it as white and indian but know I know that there are only two kinds of people in the world: People who are assholes and people who aren't