Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Config generator (just take a look)

kris_hole

I could make one where you can make a class and such offline.. if you REALLY REALLY need to make a character but the server's offline it would go to the cached files in client folder and when you next log on it would send the data..

@ZelconGames:

> Is it really that challenging to do this without a program?

As it was said before:
"Thing is, this program isn't for the game makers, but for the game users.
People who download and install the game can screw up the config.ini if they try to edit it themselves.
And if the game is installed to the "Program Files" folder, and a shortcut is place in the start menu, he could have a shortcut to this in the startmenu with the game, instead of a shortcut to a config.ini. 
This program makes it more user-friendly for the end-user"
And:
"a good example of this is the nfact that not all of kryce onlines players are eclipsers, or people making a game with any engine or straight from scratch, all of my mods have never used eclipse before but they still do a good job at what they help me out with. theres a few people at my school that have downloaded the game too."

@Ðragon:

> I could make one where you can make a class and such offline.. if you REALLY REALLY need to make a character but the server's offline it would go to the cached files in client folder and when you next log on it would send the data..

[**Like this?**](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=38007.msg368159#msg368159)