Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gay convo with my gf

When I read this topic, I remembered the conversation about Ninja and his hormones. On the topic Friday the 13th :D

These guys have got a point.
1\. Don't joke about breaking up.
2\. Don't say I love you too much.
3\. And for the love of god, don't say I love you after the second date.

Did you acually look at what you were typing. It was as if you were high on drugs.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems like ur a little hyper. Just be nice, and calm it down with the ily's and you will be fine. Ignore the ones mocking you because it was only 2 dates, when you love someone you know immediatly.

Also I am going to spam your gf's IM now..and yours lol

Edit - You sound a lot like me.

Death - You can say ily as long as she says it first. Just don't overuse it.

You can say it first, just not every three lines.

If she says something really nice, or makes a good jesture, yeah, you can say it. And there's nothing wrong with saying it first, if you're confident enough.
And when you're saying goodbye.
Just not allll the time.

@Bob:

> You can say it first, just not every three lines.
>
> If she says something really nice, or makes a good jesture, yeah, you can say it. And there's nothing wrong with saying it first, if you're confident enough.
> And when you're saying goodbye.
> Just not allll the time.

^^ Where I went wrong in a relationship that I severely miss.

You guys forgot the fourth rule-

4\. If she doesn't put out by the third date, no use man. She's not interested. You must have tripped up somewhere… It's quite possible she has told every girl she knows that you're a horrible lover. She's probably told your parents already. They'll be devastated. They thought their son could hopefully be able to seduce a lady-friend, but no use. They thought they could have grandchildren. A nice family. But no, you couldn't follow through on their wishes. You had to stamp them down with fury. You sick person. I hope you rot in hell.

@Sgt_McBrassBalls:

> You guys forgot the fourth rule-
>
> 4\. If she doesn't put out by the third date, no use man. She's not interested. You must have tripped up somewhere… It's quite possible she has told every girl she knows that you're a horrible lover. She's probably told your parents already. They'll be devastated. They thought their son could hopefully be able to seduce a lady-friend, but no use. They thought they could have grandchildren. A nice family. But no, you couldn't follow through on their wishes. You had to stamp them down with fury. You sick person. I hope you rot in hell.

Thats a load of bullshit.

Hah. I once mentally raped my girlfriend with a logic box against her obsession with christianity. I actually saved it for months and deleted it for cleansliness just two days ago. Here's something else, anyway, though:

Dan 'has Darkfall' Ward (aka Staticwolf) says:
Hold on
If this is going on tonight, I don't have time
Azkanan  Allison so much. says:
prolly naht.
What day is it anyway? Friday?
Ihlay is super happy says:
Lawl
Sunday
Nowai.
Dan 'has Darkfall' Ward (aka Staticwolf) says:
yeswai
That explains the naked girl in the window across the street.
Anywai.

@Sgt_McBrassBalls:

>
> 4\. If she doesn't put out by the third date, no use man. She's not interested. You must have tripped up somewhere… It's quite possible she has told every girl she knows that you're a horrible lover. She's probably told your parents already. They'll be devastated. They thought their son could hopefully be able to seduce a lady-friend, but no use. They thought they could have grandchildren. A nice family. But no, you couldn't follow through on their wishes. You had to stamp them down with fury. You sick person. I hope you rot in hell.

wtf is this?
dude thats complete bull shit

@Bob:

> So, did she dump you or what?

lol

@Sgt_McBrassBalls:

>

I sense you've had some personal experience on the matter?

@[Cube:

> Dragonscar III link=topic=40119.msg392030#msg392030 date=1236548371]
> well in the end, i told her im sorry and i wasw being stupid, i told her that its about what she wants and thats fine .

Yeah, just try to keep it that way, we men have to respect that women come first, they have to respect that we respect that.