Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you play this? *FINAL*

ryono

I have finally decided the direction my game is going. ok here it goes:

Basically, it is ALL pvp, and if needed through trial and error,a little bit of pve. Also you cannot level up at all and there is no character advancement.(Sounds horrible right?) well. I am going a little "hardcore" if you will. Players will move with wasd, interact with CTRL, and do attacks with the hotscripts.

The battle system will work like this: There will be seperate battle screens. so you walk up to players and press CTRL. this causes you to go into a battle screen where u will fight the player u wanted to fight, or the player that wanted to fight you.  The game will be 100% skill based. The controls are as follows:

WASD = Move
Home = Light attack
End = Heavy Attack
Delete = reverse Attacks(Turn damage around on players. think dead or alive series)
Page Down = Super attack(Think marvel vs. capcom, big 20 hit combos that have to be charged up.)
Page up = Taunt(As of now the narrator says "YOU SUCK!" at the player ur taunting. lol)

All Players will have 100 hp and will be fully healed after each battle. There will be narration such as "K.O." and "PERFECT" and stuff like that.

Also, my band will make most of the music, recorded in a studio and such. it will be pumping probably rock or funk music.

so yeah. that's pretty much it. So the question is:

WOULD YOU PLAY THIS GAME?

ps. if you are interested in helping graphically, such as sprite and maps and etc. pm me if you are interested.