Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paradise Online

Paradise Uncharted - **Recruiting**:

[Forums](http://fuselinestudio.xtreemhost.com/FuselineStudio-smf/index.php)

And WIP website:
[WIP website](http://www.fuselinestudio.xtreemhost.com/Limegreen/index.html)

**Summarized Story**:
    Basically, your country is running out of resources, you need to find new land to look for resources and more room. So the leader of the country sends his whole fleet of ships out to search. All in different directions. Unfortuanatly, a major storm hits and all of the boats are shipwrecked. You are one of the few survivors of your crash. You float off onto a nearby island. Where you meet with the natives and become close to them. But you remember the night of the crash. And how you weren't the only one who survived. So you search for the rest of the survivors, in an epic journey accross the world.

**Features** (not all are completed):

* Player Arena with co-op
* Sailing
* Swimming
* Flash Mini Games
* Ingame movies to Move the story line
* Custom Graphics
* Website and Forums
* More Equipted Items slots (Ex: Legs, Feet, etc)
* Insane Gui amazingness. (if you want to know what i mean just make a post asking.)
* Advanced Player cards

**Graphics**:

![](http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/fuselinestudios/800x600slymedit.png)

![](http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/fuselinestudios/submission.jpg)

![](http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/fuselinestudios/compare.jpg)

**Searching For**:
(Very Much Needed, Needed, Could always use more of

* Scripters

**Websites**:

Website (main): [www.fuseline.tk](http://www.fuseline.tk)

Forums: [www.theminishdoor.proboards.com](http://www.theminishdoor.proboards.com)
(feel free to register, love to have you there)

**Support Paradise Uncharted by having this in your signature!**

![](http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/123dspc/support_signature.jpg)
url: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/123dspc/support_signature.jpg

Roles of Players

Scenario 1 - Environmentalist:

Your home city is running out of resources. Without enough food to live, your whole city is beginning to implode with riots. The Mayor of the city commands a group of a thousand ships to search for more food and safe areas to live.
    You are assigned a group of men you have never even known before, and you are supposed to explore the new world with them. You finally finish preparations and embark on the greatest journey of your life.
As soon as nothing is visible on the horizon besides miles and miles of endless ocean, you notice the clouds above you beginning to darken. More and more clouds come until you begin to be worried. You aren’t sure what to do; you’re stranded in the middle of the ocean and are expecting a storm.
It’s only too bad that this wasn’t just any storm, it was a hurricane. The immense gale force sent your ship under the waves. And before you knew it, your ship had been completely demolished. Not even a single piece of wood was visible. Yet, somehow, you survived.
You soon wake up on a beach. You are not sure where you are, and you are still trying to remember what truly happened during the storm.
    You have lost your memory. You have forgotten who you are. Your body aches and there is no one to help.
It seems that in such perilous times, the true hero emerges out of its trapped body. And that’s when you begin to think. If you just stand there, you will eventually die. If you wander off, who knows what you will find.
So you decide to explore. Not even remembering that your whole task in the journey was to explore the new world. It’s your true common sense that will lead you through the most dangerous time of your life.
You venture off into this uncharted paradise, a whole new world that you never knew about. You feel as if you are running in circles, until… you see something in the distance. It looks like a figure of a human. You near it, not knowing whether or not it is safe.
    As soon as you get close enough to speak, you don’t. You just stare at him. He looks like nothing you have ever seen before. His skin; dark, and his eyes are open, just staring at you. You smile, and he smiles back. Just something as simple as a smile can start your whole life in a new direction. You realize that he has probably never seen anything like you before either.
You attempt to speak to him. You say “Hi.” He replies “Hello.” You are shocked that he speaks English. You introduce yourself to him and he leads you to his village.
    Here, you become more civilized. You remember your past, a thought of a million words. You remember that no matter what, you will always stay true to your own senses. So you remember the storm, and the other men on the ship. You feel a need to see if they are still alive.
    And that is your true great journey, finding those who suffered the most dangerous storm in there lives. And you where part of it. You know that it is your sense that tells you to find them, because if you don’t, you will regret it for the rest of your life. The natives say goodbye to you, and you are off on the most important journey you can even imagine, serving your people, just the same thing that the natives would have done, even if it ended the last breathes you will take.

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 2 - Soldier of Suffrage:

Your home city is running out of resources. Without enough food to live, your whole city is beginning to implode with riots. The Mayor of the city commands a group of a thousand ships to search for more food and safe areas to live.
    You are assigned a group of men you have never even known before, and you are supposed to explore the new world with them. You finally finish preparations and embark on the greatest journey of your life.
    As soon as nothing is visible on the horizon besides miles and miles of endless ocean, you notice the clouds above you beginning to darken. More and more clouds come until you begin to be worried. You aren’t sure what to do; you’re stranded in the middle of the ocean and are expecting a storm.
    It’s only too bad that this wasn’t just any storm, it was a hurricane. The immense gale force sent your ship under the waves. And before you knew it, your ship had been completely demolished. Not even a single piece of wood was visible. Yet, somehow, you survived.
    You remember the storm, and remember the screams of horror coming from each and every one of your crew members. Soon, the yelling and screaming had stopped. They had all died.
    You gain a constant anger, a feeling that you wish for revenge, but how? It was a storm, you can’t attack nature. So you take it out on the human race. You are a menace to society; you have been all your life.
Your hunger revenge must be met, but none the less you are stuck on a random beach. Washed up just like the other hundreds of survivors. So you venture a bit, and find a tribe in a village. You find a spear from stealing it out of one of their huts. And you attack. You destroy the village, and are proud of what you had done. You killed many innocents, something you no longer care for.
    From now on you live your life destroying the lives of others. You reap the benefits of human suffrage, and everyone who has ever come across you, has fled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 3 - Defender of the Land:

You wake up, on a shore, off in the distance of more than a thousand miles away from your homeland. You remember the night of the storm. And that you saw every member of your crew die. You feel a need to explore though, and continue with the task of a good mayor. So you do just that, and while you are, you run straight into a native village.
    You speak with the chief and learn about the situation the tribe is facing, you learn of a king, in a far off land, pummeling village after village, destroying forests, and worst of all, killing all in his path, all that just to create their own cities and become the greatest empire of the world. You begin to sense trouble upon the tribe, as the enemy is at their doorstep.
    You decide to join the tribe, and fight the enemy, but you have never even held a sword before. So the tribe tutors you on how to fight. And that is just what you do for the rest of your days. Stay in honor and fight for those who you love, never run away, face the challenges ahead and live your life the way you want to. So you are now a protector, a true hero of a fallen land, a true hero of an uncharted paradise in which you now call home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 4 - Disturber of all Peace:

You remember that your crew is still alive, and you feel a need to find them, but you are stuck in the middle of an uncharted realm. You search the land to follow the quest that your hometown’s mayor assigned to you.
You find a tribe off in the distance, and realize that you need a weapon to survive. And of course, any surviving group of people in the middle of wilderness would have weapons. So you steal one. And find much pleasure doing so.
    Soon you leave the village and embark on the journey to find your crew, and search the world.
You find members of your crew one at a time. And once you have found them all, you decide to take advantage of the situation; teach them the wills of the evil side, the way of the bandit, and watch as people begin to fear the side of corruption. They become your crew, once again. You search for resources and find enough wood to create your greatest dream, owning your own crew of pirates and owning a ship.
    Now with your ship and crew, you are sure to find many wonders of the new world, and sure to make many new… enemies.

We are in Dire Need of Scripters.

Paradise Uncharted - **The Dev Team**

Members of the Pu Dev Team:

**Leader/owner**: slym
Co-Leader: Echo
**Scripting**:
Lead: Echo
Mr. Miguu
The Zarnick

**Graphics**:

Lead Graphics Designer: Slym
Gui: leaf[zack]

**Mapping**:

Lead Mapper: Soljah
Mappers: Maxac, Hawkstorm, Echo, Leaf[zack], Slym, The fleshlightman

**All members**:

Slym
Echo
Maxac
Hawkstorm
leaf [zack]
Soljah
Mr. Miguu
The fleshlightman

Thankyou for your Time,
slym.

uhh… yea... i'd love to an' all but... Eclipse doesn't work on my computer anymore. It used to but it doesn't anymore for some reason. But trust me, I can map ANYTHING... except flowing water... don't ask why, mostly because I don't know why. But trust me, i'm a good mapper. I'm actually tied up between 4 different people who want me to map their games but i'm looking for the one I actually want to spend my time on. Please? =D

I'm sorry but without a map example I cannot hire you. This team's requirements to join the dev team are rather strict. And if I don't know someones skill then I can't hire them.

@Mr. Miguu: that works fine for me.

@Chakkra: It still is Paradise Uncharted, however, do to later planned expansion packs it is called Paradise Online. As well as the reason that there already is a game called uncharted.

@FinalFlame:

> uhh… yea... i'd love to an' all but... Eclipse doesn't work on my computer anymore. It used to but it doesn't anymore for some reason. But trust me, I can map ANYTHING... except flowing water... don't ask why, mostly because I don't know why. But trust me, i'm a good mapper. I'm actually tied up between 4 different people who want me to map their games but i'm looking for the one I actually want to spend my time on. Please? =D

um… how could you even map if eclipse doesnt work on your computer?

@slym:

> I'm sorry but without a map example I cannot hire you. This team's requirements to join the dev team are rather strict. And if I don't know someones skill then I can't hire them.

Well i'm working on my problem (getting eclipse to work) and as soon as I get it, i'll post a map, k?

-FinalFlame-