Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D…

ddunit

Found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RRF5KGseek&feature=related

If eclipse would have a way to get into that way, I'd sure make a paper mario MMO.. d:

Here's another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhs7dIZ20w&feature=related

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Ddunit, I don't know about an alliance to make a paper mario game. We can make an alliance to figure it out and then you can use it for a paper mario game and I'll use it for my game haha

@Anna. I kinda though it was, or rather, it definitely reminded me of it. I'll look it up.

Just a bit of trivia. It's not EXACTLY mode 7\. It's the RMXP's own version of mode 7\. Apparently mode 7 is only applied to the back ground and everything that isn't tilted has to be a sprite.

I.E. Mario Kart, the background is tilted to make it look like the player is driving on a 3d plane. But the player is still normal cus it's a sprite. But with these RPG maker things, it's manipulated a little bit because we have to worry about fringe layers etc. without making them a sprite.

But, essentially it is mode 7\. =)

O.o i came up with a good idea! all the eclispers who have been here for a long time me, admins, ghost, slym, yhello, legendary ppl, make an eclispe game, and have like dev and ninja tech as graphix, eclispe would make such a sick game it wouldnt be funny

but isnt the community project just hang out thing, we should make an epic fighting game with everyone, mod it, EVERYONE can join! whos in * raises hand *

yea, everyone can, one HUGE project, would be sick to get all the epics in, like yhello, sean, xeno, ninja,slym, ghost,anna,marsh, kreator, dr.nova eveuantly, adrianc, etc

and ill make a topic on this