Ninja-Techs Graphics thread

Techno 5.0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=34937.msg400431#msg400431 date=1237325830]
> LILCHEETAH - i deleted all your templates, and GUI's and will never ever do anything for you ever again. I spend time, good time doing a full GUI set for you - then you turn around and ask edache to do a full set.
>
> Impatient, greedy and worst of all wasted my ducking time. Seriously, its people like you that Duck it up for everyone else. P.S if you use the  login screen I showed you as a demo Ill sue you.

Im sorry but as stated in the first post, i will not do any graphics for those that piss off Devo ( my Boss :P ). if devo wont do graphics for you then i wont either.
this thread is to help Devo out with his Graphic work for people. so technicaly this is also his thread.

I wanna request one but I don't know what I want.

I guess Signature small size (450x150) programming signature with a green theme with my name in the bottom right corner.
Probably Courier or some other monospaced font for the background, some fancy cursive (FreelanceScript comes to mind) for my name.
PNG file format?
*looks at my avatar*

Or anything else you can think of, I'm really open for suggestions.
(I like green)

@Corey:

> im sure and heres the 3rd
>
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u60a68&s=5

Lol you guys. Any true fan would know the red dragon is from the D&D Monster Manual 3rd Edition. So no you're not allowed to use it. Judging by that you are porbably not allowed to use the Anime Pictures either or the other dragon. Please check your sources…

• 2 weeks later...
@[VB:

> anasky link=topic=40847.msg421051#msg421051 date=1239260997]
> Ninja-Tech, I like your ribbon (in your siggy)
> Would you mind if I use it?
>
> And if you dont, I don't know if it's alot of work, but I'd appreciate a 2nd and a 3th place ribbon :D

lol i didnt make it.
i won the contest for making the better pixel art in 30 mins

• 4 weeks later...
Ninja, could you make an GUI for me? Link to the W.I.P. is in the banner for my game in my sig. Style: Whatever you wanna make for it ;)
Oh, and you can make the GUI any size you want. And, I want to request that you make buttons separate images, and I'll PM you if I need extra buttons other than those I will post now. I want all buttons, but the text on IP config must be "Options" or "Config(uration)". And, I wan an extra button, "Log out". Don't remove "Quit Game", though. I want that one. Oh, and the GUI for the config must be larger that usual, since I am adding extra stuff to config there and need more place.

Hope it isn't too much or too hard,
–AkselJ

• 1 month later...