Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My fft gui

dray777

lemme know how to improve.

![](http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/dray777/fftguitest.jpg)

[http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/dray777/fftguitest.jpg](http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/dray777/fftguitest.jpg)

Um…. Ok.... don't take this the wrong way... I'm pointing out flaws I see.....
a) I can't read the title.
b) why is the title bar blue? it doesn't match anything else on the GUI
c) Text goes out of the buttons some times
d) sprites overlap each
e) nothing about the exit button matches anything
f) it's really boring

Wow… theres alot I think you ca posibly clean up on that one dray.

1\. The images on the buttons... they are very distorted.. im assuming you shrunk them down from a larger scale? if you cant shrink something down to your required size without completely losing the detail, prob better not to use them at all.

2\. Is there some writing in that blue bar at the top? i know the graphics compression has prob stuffed the image a bit, but even so that text is illegible... im not even sure what one word of it says. If you are using a light colour for your banner at the top, try a dark colour for the font. Also the outline for the blue banner is left justified and not centrered which makes the whole page look out of whack with that gaping gap on te righ side.

3\. The button widths  - try and make one standard size button, to fit your biggest text and use that same button for all of them. Its better to have small font on a big button than long font overlapping the edge of the button... thats really horrible.

4\. Use the same setting for all yor font, dont use massive spacing on one like 'Login" and smaller on the others, i looks a bit silly.

5\. If you dont have Paint.net get it, or something thats free that has filters. You could clean up some of that bad edging with a blur filter if your not into antialiasing or using photoshop.

Thats about it for this one.. make a few changes dray and re-post.

Heres a tip too, if you want your fonts to stand out a bit more, create 2 sets for every word...

ie. for Login, make  Login in the font you want and the colour,then make another one all black - but make it a TINY bit bigger. Then lay the coloured font over the top of the black font, it will give you an automatic outline and give the text more definition.

idk i was cleaning all the crap up that he downloaded cus he doesnt know to exit out of downloading popups, and i found the backround img and frame and a bunch of other stuff, and the scroll thing i had found somewhere a really long time ago.