Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bulding a computer from scratch.

dray777

hi im 13 *(as some of you know) and im going to start making a computer from scratch. right now im broke but im going to be making 5 - 20 dollars from mowing lawns around my neighborhood (huge neighboor hood anout 30 houses.) so thats like 100-150$ a week but i have to pay for gas for the lawnmower and maybe even a new mower anyawys so that leaves me with about 100$ a week. i want to get a membership at a junkyard for stuff i might be able to use (you can get fans and stuff i know for sure.) as for new parts, thats were you all come in. im probably going to buy stuff off ebay (cus i mean come on… its ebay...) and i want to know what you all think i should get. also i need HOW TO'S on putting together all this stuff. so it'd be helpful if you posted the: PART,
price range
other info.

tyvm eclipse.

lol on ibuy it came out to be over 1000$… im 13 that'd take by my cancualtions.... well ok my computers calcutlations... *carry the 3x1279182346>abcdefg= 20 weeks of work if i made 20$ every lawn. hmmmmm.... any ideas on making more money faster + the lawns? carwash and stuff... wish i legally could get a job.

well i had asumed it was easy but the whole buying it part is what is hard. my family iskinda poor cus my dad hasn't paid child support (HE OWES US 20k IN CHILD SUPPORT! 20K!!!) so i can't get any help in the purchase, and i can';t legally get a job. so i have to do odd jobs to get money.

lol make 1000 dollars from a lemonade stand hmmm great idea! (i could probably make the 1000$ from your first idea…) ((congradulations! you have converted a inocent little 13 year old to prostitution! you get a danny dollar =D ![](http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/dray777/DannyDollar.jpg)

@Taco:

> tempted to send you a pc3200 mini stick of 512MB RAM…i have a few lying around

i love you….
@Keebler:

> If your building your own comp does that inculde the motherboard like makeing it or just differnt parts from comps and combineing them?

more of finding parts and combining them.