Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Null

cheatking

If I were you,
when I see that hideous, fat girl in your school- the one you'd never date- I'd walk up to her, look her in the eye, slowly raise my left hand in the air, and give her a good ass smack. Call her a sexy bitch if you really wanna cheer your self up. That should work well.

@Azkanan:

> Hm… Skell, why are you always giving bad advice? you do NOT - i repeat do NOT - become friends with a girl, and then ask her out. Why? I'll give you three examples.
>
> 1\. I love you as a friend.
> 2\. I don't do relationships.
> 3\. Shiz, i forgot the third one.
>
> But, if you'v ever been turned down more than once, you'll (you'd?) recognise at least one of these.

That is true, I didn't mean to make him become friends with her first, but that he have to be able to talk with her and that she feels comfortable with him around and not feels like you have eeeeviiil plans ;).

Psh its probs different for everybody….
Being friends with a girl is good,
shes gonna give you an excuse if she doesn't like you, in which it wouldn't have worked anyways, but you have a friend to lean on still.

as for the ass slap thing, my friend pulled that on this chick and got sacked really bad.

@The:

> Psh its probs different for everybody….
> Being friends with a girl is good,
> shes gonna give you an excuse if she doesn't like you, in which it wouldn't have worked anyways, but you have a friend to lean on still.
>
> as for the ass slap thing, my friend pulled that on this chick and got sacked really bad.

Ive dont the chest grab and run. That got me sacked. Whenever you slap a girls ass here they usually either bitch out or there like "hah you like that?"

@Azkanan:

> Hm… Skell, why are you always giving bad advice? you do NOT - i repeat do NOT - become friends with a girl, and then ask her out. Why? I'll give you three examples.
>
> 1\. I love you as a friend.
> 2\. I don't do relationships.
> 3\. Shiz, i forgot the third one.
>
> But, if you'v ever been turned down more than once, you'll (you'd?) recognise at least one of these.

That is a lie. I've been friends with Jessica since nursrey. Nursrey. And she is my girlfriend. I think she is the person I've known the longest out of all my friends. Exsept one. So I was best driends asked her out and I got a yes.

I've went off topic there. Sean, she isnt good enough for syou if she said no. And I have never done that ass slap thing. My friend has, and.. Well. He ended up going out with her. Yeah…

@death:):

> That is a lie. I've been friends with Jessica since nursrey. Nursrey. And she is my Blowup Doll. I think she is the person I've known the longest out of all my friends. Exsept one. So I was best driends asked her out and I got a yes.
>
> I've went off topic there. Sean, she isnt good enough for syou if she said no. And I have never done that ass slap thing. My friend has, and.. Well. He ended up going out with her. Yeah…

It works. And like I said. If she says no she ain't good enough for you.