Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screaming Frog Wtf!!!

Irhymer

I was minding my own buissiness working on my game, then all of a sudden my mom busts into my room gasping for air, saying You….....*breath .... got... to ... *breath ... see this...!!! Well i was having a heart attack, after that so i clamed down and said
"WHAT MoM???"
She said to go on Youtube and search Screaming Frog!
I checked it out and i was a little funny, but not bust in and die on my floor funny  :P

Tell me what you think!
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948rhsRvIkw](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948rhsRvIkw)  :azn:

@Marsh:

> wow thats pretty messed up, it kind of sounds like air bieng released more then a scream to me. Pretty crazy though didnt no frogs did that.

I don't think they do. I'm pretty sure that was edited.

@Soljah:

> Nah it isn't edited, That is actually a defence mechanism for them. Haven't you ever wandered why frogs scream when they are in the air, after throwing them?

never thrown a frog, so what they scream to scare you?

Not really, they more scream because they have no control over whats happening (Spinning, G-forces, Air forced out of lungs, etc).

But yeah.. at least I don't do what my mate does… (Poor petrol into a frogs mouth, put a length of rope into its mouth... light... hit with golf club... BOOM!... Bursts into flames mid-air.

@Soljah:

> But yeah.. at least I don't do what my mate does… (Poor petrol into a frogs mouth, put a length of rope into its mouth... light... hit with golf club... BOOM!... Bursts into flames mid-air.

im calling PETA