Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ideas for next official RP?

ddunit

I only want a good arranged roleplay with good roleplayers, but it doesn't look like any others are interesting because my RP failed even though I used alot of time on it while other RPs are being played even though there isn't any system at all and people are playing like shit (IMO).

Well, I just have to save my RP until I join a community that is more into it.

@Skell:

> I only want a good arranged roleplay with good roleplayers, but it doesn't look like any others are interesting because my RP failed even though I used alot of time on it while other RPs are being played even though there isn't any system at all and people are playing like shit (IMO).
>
> Well, I just have to save my RP until I join a community that is more into it.

Try ggroleplay.com

I'd try to get some nice thing rolling, but some people lack the RP'ing skill to follow a story and are likely to get on the god-mode side of their character :\

@Gwen:

> I just follow along with whats going on in the rp..
>
> Id like to try a more structured rp

Me too, but there isn't anyone joining Adventurers School :(

@[ILLI:

> Prey[DDunit] link=topic=42619.msg425890#msg425890 date=1239736787]
> Try ggroleplay.com
>
> * * *
>
> I'd try to get some nice thing rolling, but some people lack the RP'ing skill to follow a story and are likely to get on the god-mode side of their character :\

Thanks, I have already gotten good responds on the site, now I just have to wait to get discovered :)

@Gwen:

> Im not… I was actually going to try yours skell... but every time i went to sign up i got distracted, and then would forget. But no one has signed up so i havnt really bothered... but I'll sign up.

Yeah, I know that people doesn't sign up, but there have been a few, they got rejected and in all truth, Coreys should have been too, but I kinder got desperate to get my game running after all that work :)

@«:

> [»Death«][» link=topic=42619.msg426895#msg426895 date=1239821866]
> I'm joking. It is structered, but I don't think I really like it. I may give it a try.

Bad excuse! You should already know that jokes isn't transfered over the internet after all of your "jokes" that you have done already.

And one of the rules is that the grammar shall be better than yours = you will never be allowed xD

• 1 month later...
@«:

> [»ɱåšŧɘř Ƈħḯɘƒ«][» link=topic=42619.msg426904#msg426904 date=1239822164]
> Thats just mean. My gramm**e**r isn't bad.

You may not have bad grammar, but you have trouble spelling grammar. XD