Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twilight Movie….

ENIGMAX

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the explanation with Blade is that he's a half-vampire, his mother was turned shortly before he was born. That, combined with the serum he has to take if I remember correctly, allow him to go into the sun. Even then though, he doesn't for the most part.

No offense to those that like this book, but after being inactive on the forums for a month or two(I read some topics via RSS) I saw this topic. I think it's necessary I post here.

Do you people remember when Final Fantasy 7 came out? It was very popular. So popular in fact, this issue of GameInformers classic section estimated the price for a unopened blacklabel version of the game to be worth $412\. But fans of the game are quick to hate. Not all people absolutely LOVE the game, and dedicate their internet time trolling all people who don't think the game was Godlike. But if I were to put a review on youtube, and not say it was the best game I've ever played, I would get almost unheard of amounts of 1 star ratings and comments of people saying they want to kill me.

That is what I predict to be the future of twilight. I didn't much care for the book series(stopped reading after 100 pages) and as such I didn't watch the movie. But aren't things going like they did for FF7? People are already beginning to obsess about it. Its getting really fricken annoying to always see people with the merchandise, talking about the movies/books, and otherwise being complete uberfans at school. Like I said, not everyone is like that, but it occurs too much.

Jax out.

@Jax:

> No offense to those that like this book, but after being inactive on the forums for a month or two(I read some topics via RSS) I saw this topic. I think it's necessary I post here.
>
> Do you people remember when Final Fantasy 7 came out? It was very popular. So popular in fact, this issue of GameInformers classic section estimated the price for a unopened blacklabel version of the game to be worth $412\. But fans of the game are quick to hate. Not all people absolutely LOVE the game, and dedicate their internet time trolling all people who don't think the game was Godlike. But if I were to put a review on youtube, and not say it was the best game I've ever played, I would get almost unheard of amounts of 1 star ratings and comments of people saying they want to kill me.
>
> That is what I predict to be the future of twilight. I didn't much care for the book series(stopped reading after 100 pages) and as such I didn't watch the movie. But aren't things going like they did for FF7? People are already beginning to obsess about it. Its getting really fricken annoying to always see people with the merchandise, talking about the movies/books, and otherwise being complete uberfans at school. Like I said, not everyone is like that, but it occurs too much.
>
> Jax out.

Although I love FFVII and happen to own an unopened blacklabel copy as well as an open one, I have to say this is very well said.

Kudos+1.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=42658.msg431519#msg431519 date=1240321900]
> That seriously is the stupidest thing I have ever heard …
>
> - Adulese

Umm. Nope.
I doubt it, because that really isn't stupid in the first place.
If you don't like twilight why are you on this thread, hm?
That actually is a good analysis of the reason she made them sparkle.
So shoosh.
:azn:

I'm on this thread because I'm sick of people thinking that Twilight is the very height of literary accomplishment for this generation, and I'll do what I can to take it down a notch. And saying that vampires sparkle is stupid in the extreme, it's like saying "he's a human, but if you leave him underwater his eyes become deep and soulful". It's turning what's supposed to be something lethal that mitigates their powers into something that makes them pretty without any good reason.