Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Main Menu Error

jointhemasters

when i log into the main menu i get this error and everything loads like this. the quit button and everything isnt where it looks its actually where it would be if the screen fixed itself at the bottom corner.

![](http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd184/mugenmasterkil2/kjnojhbouyv.jpg)

HELP i really want to work on my game

it looks like you have an edit version of the source. The person that edited it, probably either made the form bigger and forgot to change the GUI or made the GUI smaller and forgot to change the form. A new client.exe and GUI folder should do the trick

thats not it for either of u guys. the text it big on my windows bars becausei made it that way and my resolution it that. its easy i just made it bold. and i didnt mess with the gui at all. this the what the menu looked like right after i set it up and and downloded it. i tried getting a new GUI it didnt help. it looks like this right off the download.

@jointhemasters:

> thats not it for either of u guys. the text it big on my windows bars becausei made it that way and my resolution it that. its easy i just made it bold. and i didnt mess with the gui at all. this the what the menu looked like right after i set it up and and downloded it. i tried getting a new GUI it didnt help. it looks like this right off the download.

Tt's your resolution/text-size that's messing up the gui.

you guys really think its the boldness of my txt? it hasent effected anything else ever. it doesnt carry on to programs it just makes it so i can see better on the top. (i actually forget how i made it that big). ill try messing with it but it really DOES NOT affect programs in any way. the txt on all my programs stays the same as it would on my other computer. and btw im running XP same as my previous computer in which it worked on.

ok i changed fonts back to normal and as i predicted there was no change but the site of the fonts on the top of the programs im running.  it didnt affect the game at all. anything else? btw sorry about the double post and ty for trying all this time so far.