Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Epic Clan System?

vrage

I want Dragonball ROF to have the best Clan Gaming system in the world,  I want WARS  :evil:.(no im not anti peace, but wtf Dragonball literally means no peace)

I was thinking the following, but just wanted your opinions.
1) the basic create a clan @ lvl 25 system
2) clans have a limit of 15 members
3) clans have a special clan chat
4) each clan has experience points which is collective of all its members experience gained.
5) Clan war roooms - these are rooms which auto-generate maps for clans to fight on, with barriers, CTF, etc
6) Clans can have territorial aquisitions, like you can be the owner of certain maps by

So instead of me going on and on, I want your opinions on what you'd like to see in a clan system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I know nobody's posted on this thread for almost two months, but, is anyone still up to doing this? This idea is great, and can make much more complex and enjoyable Eclipse games. I would help script it myself but I'm still struggling to learn the basics of SadScript.

(Me = Scripting n00b)

to be honest, i am creating a Guild system which will be similar to this.

so far i have Guild Chat, and also a ini which is made on creation, so i can keep track on members, leader, Guild cash, etc.

now of course i wont be sharing all of that, but i did include GuildChat in latest source.

and that's a start right? expecting someone to code this whole system for ya, is a bit much i think XD

Damian666