Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diablo

Hippoman789

Diablo is a rpg and starcraft is a strategy game..

Also, why not wait for Diablo III? And why buy Diablo 1? I myself loved the first the best and I hate the second since it is so unbalanced in the currency area, but it is really a great game.

Diablo series rocks.
I would still play online but im too cheap to go buy it again for the keys.
D1-duping is super easy… but no matter how much i try to be "cheat-free" I always end up doing it.
D2-way to many people using trainers and item creators... takes the fun out of it. But playing with close friends makes it worth it.
D3-Cant wait...

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently playing Diablo 2, I have been doing this since I heard Diablo 3 was coming out soon. You will enjoy the game, just don't base it off the sex choices, because each class can only have a specific sex type. I will be a sorcerer any day though, they kick ass.

No you cannot download Diablo for free, if you did you would need to get CDKeys for it anyway, which cost money.

I have Diablo II. I play on USEast Non-Ladder, Will be playing Ladder once it resets again.

www.d2jsp.org is a trade site. You can trade forum gold for items, its a very popular site. I suggest playing Diablo a while, get used to it (denoobify yourself) and know what to do for building characters and such.

THEN go on d2jsp and get forum gold, if you can buy, or whatever.
Its a real fun game ^_^

Also, don't bother with 1 in my opinion. I didn't like it really. 2 Is good, and I'm waiting on 3 :)

3 looks amazing  :azn:

heh ever heard of mythos? heard its a korean mmorpg that is kind of like diablo..
except full world and no lobby..

Just heard about it today, no clue about it…

Personally I would just get Diablo III :)

Blizzard works on many games at one time, so it may take a while to be released, or the release date to be announced.

Diablo III and Starcraft II are being worked on now, and some other type of game, that isn't a mmorpg or strategy game. Possibly a shooter game :O

• 1 month later...