Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Questoin about somethign i read about.

saadhamza

@Bone:

> Although by the looks of it, hes saying some dude took a '0racle' test and got 4.99/5 and is wondering what is an '0racle' or what you can do with it…
>
> It all sounds really confusing, as if he knows the word filter will filter that word

Yea, I think we all got that part bone XD

@the:

> i dont get it… wats bad about 0racle? and wat does fleshlight have anythign to do with it?

Nothing is bad about ĂƒÅ½Ă…Â¸racle. The word filter changes the word "ĂƒÅ½Ă…Â¸racle" to "Fleshlightman", because of The ĂƒÅ½Ă…Â¸racle(a user on Eclipse)'s signature, where his sig looks like a fleshlight.

Just like Girlfr1end filters to girlfriend.

@the:

> i dont get it… wats bad about 0racle? and wat does fleshlight have anythign to do with it?

Nothings bad its just that if you read that first post with the word filter and all it looks like your asking what Fleshlights do and stuff :P
Fleshlights = 18+ Google :P

well, on the article, heres how it goes, ill say the whole thing, and then u tell me wat type of 0racle they are talkign about :

first part =this company ( i think at&t) was having a majour prob. with there coding. alot of people tried to fix it but couldnt.

second part( going on while the first part is happening)= this kid in pakistan asks his dad to take computer classes. his dad says sure. he chooses one of teh advanced ones wich was 0racle. so he starts taking the class. alot of stuff happens that im not gonna say cuz it would take to long, but in the end he takes this 0racle test and gets 4.99 out of 5.

third part( happens rite after both of those parts.)= the at&t guy calls this kid and asks him if he can fix it. he says sure, and they send him the code. a little while later, they get the code back perfectly fixed. he gets a scholorship to go to the college in manchestar, england( i think it was). they also pay him about 2100 pounds a month. he is 15 years old. this is teh code that even proffesianals could fix.

know, if u dont believe teh story, i dont really care, but if u could tell me wat oracle they were talking about in that.

@the:

> well, on the article, heres how it goes, ill say the whole thing, and then u tell me wat type of 0racle they are talkign about :
>
> first part =this company ( i think at&t) was having a majour prob. with there coding. alot of people tried to fix it but couldnt.
>
> second part( going on while the first part is happening)= this kid in pakistan asks his dad to take computer classes. his dad says sure. he chooses one of teh advanced ones wich was 0racle. so he starts taking the class. alot of stuff happens that im not gonna say cuz it would take to long, but in the end he takes this 0racle test and gets 4.99 out of 5.
>
> third part( happens rite after both of those parts.)= the at&t guy calls this kid and asks him if he can fix it. he says sure, and they send him the code. a little while later, they get the code back perfectly fixed. he gets a scholorship to go to the college in manchestar, england( i think it was). they also pay him about 2100 pounds a month. he is 15 years old. this is teh code that even proffesianals could fix.
>
> know, if u dont believe teh story, i dont really care, but if u could tell me wat Fleshlightman they were talking about in that.

In that they were talking about the Oracle Database I believe?
Correct me if I'm wrong but it would seem to fit