Animation

dao

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@eclipselova:

> oh and how dare you forget spanion and kreator.. they are ducking epic around here.
>
> and those of you who remember TYM.. he taught most of us oldies how to script.
>
> so take that you 6 month old zultar.

@eclipselova:

> i am a troll

Really smart there guy. PM me a good reason why you shouldn't be banned or muted for ban evasion.

We really aren't so cold here not to allow second chances for the most part, but it helps if you lay low and don't act the same way that got you banned in the first place. Especially since you gave yourself away and started acting stupid, over such a petty argument over such a petty thread. Not a good sign.

@Anna:

> Really smart there guy. PM me a good reason why you shouldn't be banned or muted for ban evasion.
>
> We really aren't so cold here not to allow second chances for the most part, but it helps if you lay low and don't act the same way that got you banned in the first place. Especially since you gave yourself away and started acting stupid, over such a petty argument over such a petty thread. Not a good sign.

i really really tried to lay low.. but when i did my first post on this acc i couldn't help it

BTW is dr n. still around? oh man i miss infuriating him

@eclipselova:

> i really really tried to lay low.. but when i did my first post on this acc i couldn't help it
>
> BTW is dr n. still around? oh man i miss infuriating him

WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO INFURIATE DWARVES!

Had to cap'

@Zultar:

> whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOOOOAAAAA whoaaaaa
> eclipselover… shut up! i dont like you... your mean.. how was i being a smart ass?

Don't take it personally; eclipselover (aka olliepop) has been trolling and flaming on Eclipse for the past four years, on multiple accounts… He's actually been here longer than I have.