Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Requesting 2.5d Isometric sprites…

Bongartist

Basicly, I'm rubbish with pixels. And was hoping somebody could whip me up some rough 2.5d Isometric sprites… Nothing special, just somewhere I can built from, something I can work with...

I'm trying to recreate this with pixels...

![](http://i44.tinypic.com/2rer18w.png)

This is a very basic example of the style we are aiming for.

![](http://i39.tinypic.com/2qnzibl.jpg)

Note: These aren't my work, just a rough idea of what we're looking for.

Also, I don't like the shape of the female sprites, it seems cubic and clumsy…

We need 4 frame walking, 8 directional.
I won't lie this is a very ambitious project.

I also like the TEXTURE of this sprite but, I'm finding it really difficult to incorporate it into the my sprites...

![](http://i44.tinypic.com/2rw7vv8.jpg)

Please, let me know if you can help in any way, be it sprite-work, 2.5d Isometric Tiles or matching 2d Tiles. Anything is great appreciated.

@Big:

> If your looking for a pixel artist then you might get more response in the 'Recruitment Centre' section. Also I would advise checking the 'Need a job' section to see if there are any good artists looking for a job.

I had a feeling I posted this in the wrong section, thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the suggestion, I may just try that. ;)

btw you know your going to have to have mass source edits to get isometric into eclipse 2.7? ive attempted it before and i have been told that you need source edit to get isometric tile into the game,source edit to get diagonal movement and source edit for arrows etc..

@Smallbro:

> link=topic=45241.msg459045#msg459045 date=1243503548]
> btw you know your going to have to have mass source edits to get isometric into eclipse 2.7? ive attempted it before and i have been told that you need source edit to get isometric tile into the game,source edit to get diagonal movement and source edit for arrows etc..

Solar Eclipse has Iso Rendering and I've been told Iso movement with minimal source editting. Was Marsh that told me that but, thanks for telling me.

And Yeah Endless online Meep but, that's just where it begins. I hope they'll look hardly anything like that after we're finished with them, just a mild resemblance.

You know anyone that can help?

@Bongartist:

> I tried that but, it doesn't look right. Also, I'm not to fond of the shape and general appearance of that sprite. Just the texture.

If you're ready to pay I might get you some stuff from someone I know..