Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Read this and… i forgot

dao

ddunit said

> You must be active for it to count, Dao. Also, get some aging man, you keep acting like a 11 year old on runescape; we don't wanna know whatevan the crap you want to do, think before you make a thread etc etc.

then Hippoman said:

> HIGH FIVE! i was going to say that~!

Then i got pissed

Ok cross all that out point is im tired of people being jerks to me and this is completely bs if i have to listen to these people at least once a day its not worth it…

AAANND cross that out... screw you hippo if your a jerk, your a jerk.. im over it.

~~i was going to reply this to a post but it was to long so i decided to make it a topic, and i know i haven't been acting my age but ill try harder. im sorry if ive caused any trouble for any of you. if you all want me to leave ill do it but i wont say ill be happy doing it. eclipse is awesome i worked hard to get to were i am but it seems that most of you think im an annoyance and think eclipse would do a lot better without me. if any of you want me to make a poll yourself about it. if it turns out i do leave id just like to say that its been great here. and ill always remember this site. as for my game ill still work on it. but im sorry.~~

~~wow ok well at least im mature as for both of you hippo man and ddunit. im not a douche to people i try to be nice to those that actually deserve it. i havent had a warning in like forever, and there's a pretty god damn good reason why i left and became inactive for such a long time, its because of people like you. ALWAYS criticizing me, no matter what only because you don't know me in rl. in rl things can happen to you and in rl things probably do happen to you which is why everyone goes on forums and start's being the world's biggest douche. I have NEVER known anybody who wont let things go like you hippoman its like gum its stuck on your god damn shoe AND IM THE GUM. its a pain in the neck.. Get over it, who cares… no matter what ONE im not flippin 11 im 14 and im turning 15 i do think before i make a thread ddunnit why do you have a warning? obviously because you werent thinking before you did something that obviously got you the warning in the first place so i wouldnt be talking. and hippoman im surprised you dont have one right now. seems like alot you have them, YA on my old account i was a complete noob i quit because people wouldnt give me a break until i realized, WTF am i doing these are just same lame low lifes on the internet insulting me because they think theyre superior then anyone else, but in reality your probably nothing. HELL im something. i got me a Blowup Doll, im popular, i got friends but some how you guys get to me, you piss me off.. i dont know how.. i guess im the kind of guy that needs to have everyone my friend most of you hate kreator (im sorry but i had to use him, warn me if you must.) but hell he's on my buddy list, which is a few people that are i remember that guy he was mean to people but if you got to know him he's pretty cool. thats how i am... so everyone just give me and all the other's a flipping break. if you wander why some forums have alot of people over 1000 its not THE FORUMS its the people 90 percent of the time. hippoman and other's like him would make alot of people want to quit. you have to be nice and friendly to newbs. Hippoman you were a noob too and so was everyone here. eclipse is the best forums that ive ever been on, no matter how many people are on it. These forums will always be better then what everyone says. just because of 1 or 2 or even 3 douches on these's forums arnt going to make me quit because mods, admins, demi gods (bone xD, marsh) and owners, (marsh again xD) can hopefully keep douches in their place. so hippoman and dunnit chill out stop being so mean, stop trying to be someone/something you know your not in real life. this goes for all of you. and i know that the noobs arnt going to read this whole thing unless they have patience some of them may or may not read it. so lets try not to call people noobs or newbs because that makes the person being called a newb like a under low life and it makes them feel like shit it hurts peoples feelings. or most of the people. some people take it seriously. i know noob can mean new but it can mean stupid and more too. im tired of all this shit ive been getting for the past 2 weeks. and i know ive been making alot of topics in chit chat but this is just BULL SHIT who the duck cares if i make them in chit chat at least im doing something... AND i sware to god i better not get anyshit from you hippoman once this is posted or anyone! im mostly saying this all to hippoman because hes the one to make me wright this!~~

ooooooooooooooooooooo kayyyyyyyyyyy. LOL.
But seriously, i agree. people use to call me noob on games and it really made me feel bad, so yeah. If this guy is really that damaged by what you guys have said that he has written this….shame on you...

ddunit said

> You must be active for it to count, Dao. Also, get some aging man, you keep acting like a 11 year old on runescape; we don't wanna know whatevan the crap you want to do, think before you make a thread etc etc.

then Hippoman said:

> HIGH FIVE! i was going to say that~!

Then i got pissed

Zultar, acting like this proves my statement… We don't wanna know EVERY single thing that passes by your mind, you don't have to make around 5 topics each time you get online.
Firstly, don't do a topic about you wanting to be the website's gfx artist, PM Marsh.
Next, making a wall of text of anger is not a good thing to do when you're seeking respect.
And finally, seriously man.. You're acting even more nooby then before, what happened to Dao -.-

PS. Spamming doesn't make you a good user.