Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diablo II

Sowtis

I tried hardcore. I had a pretty good level 75 druid, had enigma, shako, spirit sword/shield, and a torch.
Not complete but I didn't wanna spend too much, cause I died anyway…

RIP

Even though I granted loot and got it back, I didn't feel like making another char. I tried a total of 7 times. Didn't try again XD

I use to play but then my LOD disk broke so I smashed it. I had a 82 Hammerden on West. Engima, Spirit, Heart of the Oak, and the rest was junk. I was able to get 10k hammers so whos complaining :). Pwned alot of noobs with those hammers! My friend has god gear for his smiter and got a 6k smite that hit like a machine gun. Once he hits you and you are stunned its all over :(

Well if u have the CD key i can make u a .iso file and then u can open it up and make a cd.

Also I have insight, enigma, pwnage chanter gear and what not. So if any1 wants to play D2 Exp Non-Ladder Hardcore, let me know I can give u a push :)

I dont play regular cause it got too boring and easy. I like the challenge of D2

Would D2 really be counted as an MMO?
I mean you can only have 8 people in one game, MMO's usually have over 100.

Anyway, I used to play D2 all the time, but I lost the play disk and My account has probably been deleted by Blizzard(the you must play at least once every 30 days thing)

If i find the disk, I'll re-post here what my Char's name is and the server.(Server most likely would be USA west)