Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nation States

death

_"The Dictatorship of Lord Bob Smith is a fledgling, economically powerful nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Commerce and Defence are on the agenda. Income tax is unheard of. A small private sector is dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry.

Voting is voluntary and Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed. Crime is a serious problem. Lord Bob Smith's national animal is the red squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the penny.

Lord Bob Smith is ranked 4th in the region and 28,149th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments."_

[The Dictatorship of Lord Bob Smith.](http://www.nationstates.net/lord_bob_smith)

Ah HA!

Category: Iron Fist Consumerists
Civil Rights:
Some
Economy:
Good
Political Freedoms:
Rare

We are now Iron Fist Consumerists, and our economy has gone up greatly!

We are also planing to mine Uranium!

Also!
–------------------
I have a new issue.

People Request Not So Much Dictatorship, If That's All Right.

I voted the first; The High Minister for Finance, who also happens to be your brother, dismisses the claim. "What these people fail to realize is that you know what's best for them. The alternative is anarchy! I say stick to your course. And execute these wackos for treason."

But I did it earlier today so it's probably done soon