Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DAN TROLL'D!

kender the great

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. No one does that. We just belive them even if it is the crazy homeless guy who willo only tell you who 'died' if you give him money. Then you rush home and spread it on the internet, then that guy comes back.

Do you want to use my body sexually to get the emotions out?

You know to be perfectly serious, I truely am honored by everything said in this topic.I do feel terrible for Nick(especially) and the other members, especially those who shed a tear for me.

Sadly, Im alive, and plan to be for a very long time. If i do die, chances none of you will hear about it, so Ill just keep a copy of this topic so all your nice words wont go to waste when it really happens.

@Hippoman:

> i remeber that old video on newgrounds about the cats and marsh  was under attack…

Something like that; actually, it was split into like, 8 parts with this thread sirken made.  There's also a part two, where Marsh goes crazy and starts killing all these Spartans and stuff, it was nice…  They're all on one of my hard drives somewhere.

@JayR:

> when the duck did that happen…

When Siken made that topic with Marsh and the sex scandal, and you were helping Marsh (in the flash movie) prove that it wasn't him involved in the scandal, but Bush and Chaney kidnapped you, tortured you, and eventually killed you.

@JayR:

> I retract my earlier statement
>
> 1)drugs are good unless you like remembering things
>
> Then again i have barely logged on this entire year.
>
> Did you guys let sirken on…again.

Actually, this was like, 2+ years ago, when you were still active: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,17512.0.html

Anyway, I'm going to bed; glad you're not dead and all.