Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

" MAH QUESTIONZ"

sephiron

I'm not very used to 32x64 sprites, because i just recently switched over from xtremeworlds. does anyone know how to make "good" 32x64 doors? What i mean is, How do i make both mask tiles open up at the same time when i walk in from of them?

Someone please reply.

@мсичġġεт:

> You make them a door attribute. I'm not sure what it does but hey, it does something.
>
> Also to make a door start off with a 32x64 brown block. Then make extra features and stuff like dimples.

Ya, i don't need help with pixel art, I just want the door to open all the way, and not just half of it lol. Thanks  :azn:

@Jna:

> You could script or source that. I think i saw a script for this somewhere.
>
> PS: Don't make a topic name all in caps, thats screaming and if you read the rules its not allowed.

BUT I LOVE SCREAMING, AHHHHHHH. Lol just kidding, but thanks alot.

@Diskmaster:

> Lol, extreme worlds *cough* stinks *cough* *Cough*

Unneeded. Don't comment if you're not going to answer his question.

To make a door disappear all the way, you can use a code like this in a scripted tile:

```
Call SetTimer("DoorTile " & map & "," & x & "," & y & "," & GetTileX(map, x, y, layer) & "," & GetTileY(map, x, y, layer) & "," & GetTileSet(map, x, y, layer) & "," & layer & "," & script & "," & GetPlayerX(index) & "," & GetPlayerY(index), 5000)
Call SetTile(map, x, y, 0, 0, 0, layer)
Call SetAttribute(GetPlayerMap(index), GetPlayerX(index), GetPlayerY(index), 0, 0, 0, 0, "", "", "")
```
You'd have to replace all the instances of _map_, _x_, _y_, and _layer_ in this code, though. You'd just do this for both tiles - copy and paste.

And place this sub at the bottom of your main.txt:
```
Sub DoorTile(map, x, y, tilex, tiley, tileset, layer, script, scriptx, scripty)
  Call SetTile(map, x, y, tilex, tiley, tileset, layer)
  Call SetAttribute(map, scriptx, scripty, 19, script, 0, 0, "", "", "")
  Call RemoveTimer("DoorTile " & map & "," & x & "," & y & "," & tilex & "," & tiley & "," & tileset & "," & layer & "," & script & "," & scriptx & "," & scripty)
End Sub

```I'm actually going to write up a little more complex code and post it over in the script database. Give me a while.