Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Worst 4th of July (so far)

yorty

Well so far this has been one shitty fourth of July. For the 4th of july we usually have sum family reunion. So we all gather outside on sum deck, and storm clouds appear. (And like 1/3 of peeps didnt make it) So we all move over to a covered patio/shed/deck/porch (dunno). I get hit in the head by a moving chair. By the time we move everything it stops raining. This was supposed to be a BBQ so we get some steaks. Then it starts raining again so we cancel that. So we go and start eating all the non-meat (like) foods. Then the table (made of glass) shatters. Im the only on injured. I have a deep gash on my foot. Im currently picking glass of my hands. Happy Fourth of July.

we got 120+ Artillery Rounds, I didn't watch them. enough said…
I use to like July but after having what happened to me in the past two years I'm not interested in very many holidays other than Christmas.
oh well.

Hope everyone else's Holidays are a blast though.:)

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> ς๏гєץ link=topic=47592.msg487771#msg487771 date=1246741790]
> my dad just got 660 dollars worth of fireworks, and so far so good.

You rich bastard :P

that sucks?
I offered to save a spot for a friend in the parking lot so when he left, I stood in his parking lot.

People are such douchebags, I got hit 3 times, one guy actually sped up after I told him to stop.

anyway, im fine except for a small gash on my foot and my left leg is completely sprained

@Zetta:

> that sucks?
> I offered to save a spot for a friend in the parking lot so when he left, I stood in his parking lot.
>
> People are such douchebags, I got hit 3 times, one guy actually sped up after I told him to stop.
>
> anyway, im fine except for a small gash on my foot and my left leg is completely sprained

3 times?