Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Graphics Problem or Video Card Problem?

DarkDino

Hi Eclipse, i buy a new CPU with ATI RADEON HD 6670 video card, when i play my game and maximize the window, the game is PIXELED. In my other PC no have this problem, is a problem for Video Card? how to fix?

![](http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/38/65/59/desv10.jpg)

This is in my old CPU

![](http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/38/65/59/fml10.jpg)

I am just a little confused on the issue here.

Running Eclipse in 'Full-Screen' will most likely just change your resolution and stretch the game, causing the game to look generally ugly.

This would have to be fixed through the programming itself to ReInitialize the tile engine when you select what Resolution you want to run the game at, and properly change the number of visible tiles being rendered at once as opposed to just stretching the existing images.

This is a code issue, not a video card issue.

I see. I thought you were referring to the stretching of the tiles (as both images are stretched), but I see what you mean now by the top looking a little more pixelated.

Since you're using an AMD Radeon card, try using the Catalyst Control Center to modify Video / Game settings in there, it may be a simple setting in there.

> Nope, in first screen is SO LITTLE pixeled, in screen 2 is fantastic normal screen.

Then I see no problem! Both look pretty neat to me! I honestly think Eclipse was never meant for Windows 7 because I always had problems with it running and the way it looked, that's why I bought a new computer that ran windows 8.

> Then I see no problem! Both look pretty neat to me! I honestly think Eclipse was never meant for Windows 7 because I always had problems with it running and the way it looked, that's why I bought a new computer that ran windows 8.

You could have just upgraded the operating system…

• 5 weeks later...