Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ownt the viruses on my sister's laptop

Akselj

I just ownt the viruses on my sisters old laptop.

I got it from her since she siad it was full of viruses, so I decided to format the hard-drive. First I tired doing it in My Computer, which had been disabled so I had to explore the start menu to find the hard drive. Didn't work. Rebooted and started in safe-mode with only cmd, entered C and tried to format. Didn't work. Screwed out all the screws, took out the hard-drive and tried to connect it to another computer. Didn't work. So at last I decided to try to defeat the viruses. Started the computer and managed to enable control panel, my computer etc. and defragment the hard drive, clean up the hard drive and delete lots of useless programs. Installed avast! and scanned the hard drive. Finally, I called my sis about her pics and documents. She had 2 fricken gigs of pics! Then she told me to burn he documents on an CD. Well so I accidentaly deleted the documents and emptied the recycling bin, but luckily I managed to track them down. At last I figured I could make my own acc, as I couldn't do a shit, not even change the desktop or log off…. So when I did I figured I could do everything. Stupid virus... So now I just burnt it onto the CD as I can access hard-drives and CD drives from my computer on the new acc. So I just fricken ownt the virus.

Hmm…. That just gave me an idea. Ok. When I get a fucking annoying virus, I am going to find it, burn it to a disk (I hope it works :P), get rid of it somehow (Formatting or something else), add something to that disk so I can use that as a cover. Then say to someone I hate that I will install something they want of their computer (Game or something they need). Place the virus on there. And enjoy him whine :D

Anyway.
@[Kingdom's:

> Tipsta link=topic=47914.msg492341#msg492341 date=1247142380]
> god these topics are poping up everywhere
>
> ITS CALLED A ducking WINDOWS CD
> Put it in and run fix duck

The viruses are poping up everywhere so the chit chat section is filling up with the word 'VIRUS'.

@[Kingdom's:

> Tipsta link=topic=47914.msg492341#msg492341 date=1247142380]
> god these topics are poping up everywhere
>
> ITS CALLED A ducking WINDOWS CD
> Put it in and run fix duck

ddoesnt always work idiot.
Also what if you dont have one idiot?

ALso Just use task manager next time.

Basically I failed to format it, made it run faster by freeing tons of space, installed avast! which tracked down most of the viruses, made a new account, transferred files and burnt them to an CD then deleted my sisters acc.