Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Kingdom's Soft] Server Hosting

Hello Reader/s,

My name is Tipsta, and i currently have space on my server for your game or website. I will be hosting game servers and websites for cheap. Please do not post if you are not prepared to pay for my services.

Server Details

**Specs**

1x Intel Xeon 2.8ghz Processor
5x SCSI 36gb Hard drives (Raid 5 with Hot Spare)
2x 700watt PSU's
2x 1gb EEC Ram (bout to be 3gb all up)
(If you want to know more, please ask)

_**Panel Demo**_
http://server.hosting.kingdoms-soft.com/
User : DemoUser
Pass : Demouser1
**Hosting Plans**

$3 Game Server Hosting

$5 Master Server Package

Other Stuff

**Payment**
Paypal is what i will be using, you do need require a paypal account for the way i will be billing you

**Servers**
We will be hosting any types of single exe servers

If you have any further Questions please don't hesitate to ask

• 2 weeks later...
Me and my team are starting top make a MMO with eclipse but we need a server and I will pay as long as the server stays on 24/7, you notify us when you need to do something with the server or you need to shut it down for good reasons.

edited: whats with the 1gb for games? We are going to need more then that.

Now if you can give us that, I'll be more then willing to pay for this.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

A few questions. If we buy your hosting, do you require admin access? Any type of special treatment or you simply take payment and on your way?

Do you run the system at home or are you using VPS? In any case, please state how much bandwidth you recieve and how much will I recieve. If your at home, please also state your internet speed.

Do you have an actual server or will you be using your home PC? If PC, then speciffy whether it will be the PC you use everyday or the one thats specifically for hosing?

Whats your spec of your server/pc? CPU? etc…

sorry if this is necro.
-Thanks

@[God:

> Owen link=topic=47999.msg540709#msg540709 date=1252280772]
> he still offers hosting-
> He doesn't require admin as im pretty sure he uses a server pc :P and wont play anyway -
> besides that, he has the server. he can do just about anything - thats why you gotta trust him ;)

He can't do anything if he wants, because money is involved. There will be a contract if the deal happens. =p

-Thanks

I am still offering it,
First off, it is a Dell Poweredge 2600 (you can look it up if you want)
Now for internet speeds, you will get 756k dedicated (Upload always, download is liek 2mb always) for your game, which for eclipse is fine. I currently get 60GB a month and i use like 20 - 30, so you get 30gb of usage, not that an eclipse server is gonna use one, now i dont want admin access, its your game, not myn.

You will also be given an amount of ram and processing power that's yours, and will always revive that