Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Click here to listen to a depressed teenager bitch about his problems.

Fruitpunch

I feel like everything I am good at is looked down upon by society. Any outdoor activity at all I am just totally horrible at. Now there as a lot of non athletic people right? But my parents are the two biggest jocks ever. They hate everything non athletic and I can't take it anymore. I hate being outside. I hate psychal activity. Like I really just wanna find a hobby that I can actually do that my parents accept but I just feel like one doesn't exist. I love to create stuff. I always feel like I know a better way to create something that already exists but whenever I tell somebody my ideas I just get a sarcastic okay. I feel like nobody takes anything I say seriously. Like I feel like if I had an idea it would get turned down but of someone else had the same idea they'd be called a genius. I feel like when people remember me they tend to remember the bad more than the good. I feel like some people are so ignorant and horrible and don't know how people are so horrible to each other and still manage to get everybody to love them. Meh

/end rant

@Fruitpunch:

> I feel like everything I am good at is looked down upon by society. Any outdoor activity at all I am just totally horrible at. Now there as a lot of non athletic people right? But my parents are the two biggest jocks ever. They hate everything non athletic and I can't take it anymore. I hate being outside. I hate psychal activity. Like I really just wanna find a hobby that I can actually do that my parents accept but I just feel like one doesn't exist. I love to create stuff. I always feel like I know a better way to create something that already exists but whenever I tell somebody my ideas I just get a sarcastic okay. I feel like nobody takes anything I say seriously. Like I feel like if I had an idea it would get turned down but of someone else had the same idea they'd be called a genius. I feel like when people remember me they tend to remember the bad more than the good. I feel like some people are so ignorant and horrible and don't know how people are so horrible to each other and still manage to get everybody to love them. Meh
>
> /end rant

i think you might want to show your parents this message, or atleast tell them how you feel. your parents love and should except you whether or not your a jock.

@Fruitpunch:

> Any outdoor activity at all I am just totally horrible at.

Wrong.

I thought that I was terrible at sports, truth was, I just needed to find the one I enjoy. Now I run 3 milers easily. The human body is made to do physical as well as mental stuff, unless your frail or fat, you can be good at any sport you put your mind to.
@hollywoodkid:

> i think you might want to show your parents this message, or atleast tell them how you feel. your parents love and should except you whether or not your a jock.

Yes, do that. It might not seem like it as a teen, but if you don't have a good relationship with your parents, it's hard to carry out a very stressful life.

@Xavi:

> Now I run 3 milers easily.

It seems like me that all the geeks, nerds, and general computer users can either run very fast, or for a long time.
The "computer club" at my old school always won at track meets because we ran the fastest :/

i remember you as the guy who has done this 3 times and left for long times right after.

anyway, i hate all physical activity, so i just screw off all day on eclipse and the computer until i get a car when which, ill just drive about everywhere, probably get killed somewhere in between.

edit: so true…i weigh only 98 pounds, love to run for short periods, and dont need much food to get through the day.

@Fruitpunch:

> I feel like everything I am good at is looked down upon by society. Any outdoor activity at all I am just totally horrible at. Now there as a lot of non athletic people right? But my parents are the two biggest jocks ever. They hate everything non athletic and I can't take it anymore. I hate being outside. I hate psychal activity. Like I really just wanna find a hobby that I can actually do that my parents accept but I just feel like one doesn't exist. I love to create stuff. I always feel like I know a better way to create something that already exists but whenever I tell somebody my ideas I just get a sarcastic okay. I feel like nobody takes anything I say seriously. Like I feel like if I had an idea it would get turned down but of someone else had the same idea they'd be called a genius. I feel like when people remember me they tend to remember the bad more than the good. I feel like some people are so ignorant and horrible and don't know how people are so horrible to each other and still manage to get everybody to love them. Meh
>
> /end rant

Sounds a lot like me, just that my parents don't force me to do outdoor stuff. But you can try swimming, it isn't exactly outdoor.

@«umbra»:

> It seems like me that all the geeks, nerds, and general computer users can either run very fast, or for a long time.
> The "computer club" at my old school always won at track meets because we ran the fastest :/

thats cuz we are all trying to stay away from the jocks!

I can run fast but I get fatigued too fast.

Abit like me. Exsept the part about my parents being jocks. And hating being outside. And everything I am good at is looked down upon my society. And about being terrible at any outdoor activity. I dont HATE psychal activity (I dislike it). Stuff I say DOES get taken seriously, very seriously.

Ok. That is nothing like me… But... I guess we all have problems.