Find results in...

A Neverwinter Nights Module for Eclipse

azkanan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zearth:

> Ok i downloaded the CEP and when i run it it says "Do you want to run (program name) -Yes  No-"
>
> i select yes and then nothing is opened but it opens a process in task manager (which slows my computer a bunch)
>
> is this whats supposed to happen? if so then woot, if not then…

I don't know, i'v never installed it Client-side. But, with the server, it installs HakPak files, I think. I'll get back to you when i'm done, which should be within the hour.

EDIT:
Hm… I'm suddenly having the same problem. o-o.

It was working fine yesterday, and now it's doing what you said your problem was... I'm going to let it run for a few minutes, it might be preparing to launch, or, something. T'is a pretty big file after all.

EDIT2:
Ah, I was right. You have to leave it for a while; the time it takes depends on how fast your PC is, I'm guessing. It will pop up eventually. :)

**!!IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE INSTALLING THE CEP!!**

Then use [**This**](http://nwvault.ign.com/fms/Download.php?id=128800) instead. It's a manual install file, but it gets past some errors you may come across otherwise.

EDIT:
In fact, download that one instead. It seems to be an earlier version, but it's not bugged. :)

EDIT2:
I changed the link again; I found a ZIP file for the latest update, which should help moreso.

@zearth:

> well im still trying to put the zip to my desktop, should be done in a few

right oh. Post when you're done, i'll load the server up then. With luck, you should be able to connect. And with good timing, you'll be done when i'v linked up the wilderness :)

i did the one thats the new zip. as i said before it gave me an error saying something along the lines of not having enough space

so im undownloading wow and a few other space taker-uppers to make room;means i wont be on for like 2 hours >.<

@zearth:

> i did the one thats the new zip. as i said before it gave me an error saying something along the lines of not having enough space
>
> so im undownloading wow and a few other space taker-uppers to make room;means i wont be on for like 2 hours >.<

Did it give the error during downloading, oer extracting?