Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Neverwinter Nights Module for Eclipse

azkanan

@Robin:

> Alright. If you can't host it 24/7, I'll be able to host any finished versions.
>
> Is there anywhere I could buy a CD key online? I'd prefer that and then torrent the expansion, rather than buying an actual copy.

CD Keys won't work off the net, unless they are 100% Legit and Original, i'm afraid (means buying the game).

In exchange for the 24/7 hosting, though, I could buy a copy for you?

Update: I think that's the temple completed. They can now offer healing if you are of Goodly Alignment! They'll also shout at you if you ask to join them, whilst you are evil - I havn't tested this, but, if you ask them three times, I think you will become an enemy of the Priesthood of Uríl, and will be attacked on sight…o-o.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Azkanan:

> CD Keys won't work off the net, unless they are 100% Legit and Original, i'm afraid (means buying the game).
>
> In exchange for the 24/7 hosting, though, I could buy a copy for you?
>
> Update: I think that's the temple completed. They can now offer healing if you are of Goodly Alignment! They'll also shout at you if you ask to join them, whilst you are evil - I havn't tested this, but, if you ask them three times, I think you will become an enemy of the Priesthood of Uríl, and will be attacked on sight…o-o.

Eh, I only need the third expansion and I can afford it easily.

I just thought there would be a CD key website which simply deals in game CD keys. Many sites do it for WoW and the like.

I'll shop around. I'm not stupid enough to buy a second-hand CD key or anything ;P

If I can't find anything, I'll just order a hard copy of the expansion.

@Robin:

> Eh, I only need the third expansion and I can afford it easily.
>
> I just thought there would be a CD key website which simply deals in game CD keys. Many sites do it for WoW and the like.
>
> I'll shop around. I'm not stupid enough to buy a second-hand CD key or anything ;P
>
> If I can't find anything, I'll just order a hard copy of the expansion.

whats the 3rd? ive got the old gold edition which is nwn,horde of the underark, and shadows of undertide

@zearth:

> whats the 3rd? ive got the old gold edition which is nwn,horde of the underark, and shadows of undertide

I got the ancient release when the Shadows of Undertide just came out, with the original game and Shadows of Undertide.

I need to get a copy of Horde of the Underdark.

HOLY SHIZZLE. I just found out you can have mounts, with CEP! I'll post a screenshot here shortly.

@zearth:

> man this is exciting :D
>
> any special classes/bosses/etc planned?

Of course! Dragons, Bandit Lords, zombie Invasions, all that jazz! Ask me something in particular, and i'll let you know.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@Robin:

> I got the ancient release when the Shadows of Undertide just came out, with the original game and Shadows of Undertide.
>
> I need to get a copy of Horde of the Underdark.

Ohey, that's what I have! Gold Edition, with the little booklet and everything. Then I got jipped on eBay with a copied HotU ¬¬.

@zearth:

> ive had it uninstalled for a while but it all worked when i bought it (when it came out) but i also have nwn2, its just really laggy

Neverwinter Nights 2 doesn't have the charm of #1, if you ask me. It's fun for a little while, but grows stale. I never completed it.

EDIT: You should probably reinstall it now, then you'll have it all set up and ready to play for when I launch the game tomorrow so y'all can have a wander around. :)

@zearth:

> well i played online mostly anyways but the fact that it was on DVD made it awful

you should probably install it now. :)

In other news, I can't beleive it's taken me two days to do ten maps - and two of those are the city maps, the rest are interior! Bah!

@zearth:

> cep?

I mentioned it several times…

Check the original post; the word CEP is a download link on it.

EDIT: It is confirmed; Housing works! I just need to check that i can have more than one house type now ^^, not too sure about furniture yet, though. I'll save that for tomorrow.

EDIT2: I'v created the Guards of Lleareth (Golden armor, all shiny, not what I want in the final product - they should be grubby little townsguards. Looks fun for now, though). And now i'm going to bed. Night night - should be able to let y'all in tomorrow on the sneaky preview if a. you have the game and b. everything goes according to plan in setting the server up, receiving the game, etc.
Gnight. :)

Ok i downloaded the CEP and when i run it it says "Do you want to run (program name) -Yes  No-"

i select yes and then nothing is opened but it opens a process in task manager (which slows my computer a bunch)

is this whats supposed to happen? if so then woot, if not then…