Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anna:

> You have to use NX cash to have a guild? XD

Kind of.  You need a Guildstone so that more than 8 people can join (the maximum you can have in a party).  Then they can just click on the Guildstone and apply. I mean, if you guys want, I'll just head over to Dunbarton, wait until we get 5 or more people, and then we can test if you can have a Guild without a Guildstone.  I've never tried it before, but I do know that the Guild permit and stone permit are two separate items. 

Also, NX is involved because you need a subscription to use stones (think extra storage).  Only the Guild Leader would need to pay though. 

I'd be willing to test it right now, but we have maintenance for about 2 hours 40 minutes yet.

Is the download really going that slow?  If you want, I could just upload the full client on a filesharing site.  Unless it's just a problem with your connection, then idk. 

My connection at home is about 144 Mbps  :P

@Draiko:

> Guild Info-
> http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Guild

Well that answers that.  Again, I'd prefer to not pay ten bucks a month (about), but I feel as though I'm plenty active enough to run a guild… :icon_crap:

Hahaha, you guys made me want to play this game again. I played it back then when I was in Asia and Beta in US.

The game was promoted by SNSD and I love them so I tried the game back then and got addicted but I have to move to US.
Who knew that when I came, they started a Beta here!!!

It's like the game and me is destined to be together. :P

Sincerely,
Rithy