Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Launcher

Coolguy6318

@мсичġġєт:

> Heh, you used my tutorial. Yeah but you can't upload files bigger than 8mb I think on 000webhost.

Why would you need to? the only things you change are graphics.

thank you ^^

all is configurable in the normal config.ini of your game, so no extra shit in your folders, i hate that >.<

logo is changable too, just put patcherlogo.jpg in GUI, and it will use that one :)

download links are retrieved from ini which you upload, you just set the config.ini to that link, rest is done tru update.ini, which you uploaded before.

its easy if you ask me, but i made it so XD

only downfall, the language its made in, stupid AV's tend to see it as virus… stupid fucks XD

Damian666

@Damian666:

> only downfall, the language its made in, stupid AV's tend to see it as virus… stupid fucks XD
>
> Damian666

Huh, strange. But that could be warned to the player's by haviing it in big red letters.

So are you going to edit? You could make a little hidden image file which get's put on to show you are the owner of the updater?

• 2 weeks later...
@Coolguy6318:

> Ye but i didn't get the activation email and nothing else works  :icon_crap:

I'm not entirely sure if freewebs work, due to the layout of their website-builder.  You can always try signing up again, with a differnet email (e.g. get a gmail account, and use that to sign up).

@Coolguy6318:

> When i get to portfoward.com i cant find su3 under s? :icon_surprised:

You just portforward like you would with Eclipse, but use whatever port simple updater 3 is using (e.g. if Eclipse is using port 4000, set the updater to use port 4001, and forward port 4001).

Here is a very good networking tutorial, that should explain how this stuff works in-detail: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,41760.0.html