Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Hyrule - Graphics

Dark Crusade

@Hippoman:

> I gave criticism? So what? Kreator took it and either ignored it, or fixed it. By the sounds of it, it was fixed long ago. So i asked to see it.

Fixed what exactly..? I only made the dodongo a few days ago. And you won't see anything here additional to the forums.

If you mean the dodongo's mouth, then it stays dark red. And it is not lips. On its newest palette it looks more defined anyway.

@Tiberiusâ„¢:

> hippo is so negative. and hippo, respond cuz idc, im not responding to ur crap. seriously, this is the best. the best graphics ive seen on these damn forums in a long time. No one ducking cares what u think so go away

Haha, nice man I agree. He used to flame and troll my youtube videos. Thanks for the feedback and don't feel bad about your warning.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> hippo is so negative. and hippo, respond cuz idc, im not responding to ur crap. seriously, this is the best. the best graphics ive seen on these damn forums in a long time. No one ducking cares what u think so go away

Finally, i have waited so long for someone to finally come out and say it.
On topic: These look really nice Kreator and may i welcome you back ;).
Off topic again: STAY ON TOPIC.
xD!

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=48872.msg506357#msg506357 date=1248531433]
> Absolutely!

In MS-DOS? XD Just a joke. The person who still does that would be my hero though :kiss:.

@Tiberiusâ„¢:

>
> Warned. This thread isn't about Hippoman, don't take this off-topic with drama.
> :icon_nif:

Just ignore him, he doesn't care about us, so we don't care about him ;).

Regards,
  Godlord.

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=48872.msg506304#msg506304 date=1248519656]
> Fixed what exactly..? I only made the dodongo a few days ago. And you won't see anything here additional to the forums.
>
> If you mean the dodongo's mouth, then it stays dark red. And it is not lips. On its newest palette it looks more defined anyway.
>
> Haha, nice man I agree. He used to flame and troll my youtube videos. Thanks for the feedback and don't feel bad about your warning.

Yep i meant the new pallette.

@Godlordess:

> In MS-DOS? XD Just a joke. The person who still does that would be my hero though :kiss:.
> Just ignore him, he doesn't care about us, so we don't care about him ;).
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

The first to understand.

Kreator, i must say, the best game ive ever seen 2d. I have to give it to u. I pissed my pants, good job. Really, you are incredible, and I cant beleive your back. Welcome back bro. Cant wait for beta! I love everything you do and really, awesome! uve got me!